Home The Bridge

Available crew list for voyage/time portal

Does anyone know if there is an official running list provided by DB of all the crew available through the time portal and voyages? That would be a nice resource.
STAR TREK JUNKIES

Comments

• I don't know but I do know a lot of previously unavailable crew was added to the portal via an in game message a few weeks ago.
  • Thanks I did see that. I just thought a nice complete list of crew could be pinned to one of the forum pages for reference and that would be awesome!
    STAR TREK JUNKIES
  • There was a thread with crew unavailable from both. I would search for that and exclude crews from the last two additions.
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you search for "Legendaries not in Portal" and Super rares not in Portal" you'll find the relevant threads with the lists. That still leaves you to pull down a list of all the ones that *are*. I made my own spreadsheet of it, so I could figure out the odds of pulling someone I need.
  • Thanks I did see that. I just thought a nice complete list of crew could be pinned to one of the forum pages for reference and that would be awesome!

It would be normal and logical to do. Unfortunately this game is run by DB so it probably won't happen. Because of the same reason this game lacks a proper manual.
  • [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just go to the wiki, copy the list of super-rare and legendary crew, and remove any that have been added since October 2017.
    Magisse wrote: »
    If you search for "Legendaries not in Portal" and Super rares not in Portal" you'll find the relevant threads with the lists. That still leaves you to pull down a list of all the ones that *are*. I made my own spreadsheet of it, so I could figure out the odds of pulling someone I need.

It's not official, but it's as close as it gets.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just go to the wiki, copy the list of super-rare and legendary crew, and remove any that have been added since October 2017.

Sorry Belle, I couldn't remember who wrote it up. Should've given you credit, it's a great resource!
  • [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry Belle, I couldn't remember who wrote it up. Should've given you credit, it's a great resource!

No need to apologize! My brain is like a sieve. I forget who's said what even as I read the thread.

Glad you found it useful though :smile:
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/