Home The Bridge

Bad Timing for a Behold

DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
I wanted to simply redeem a 10x pull for the daily requirement. I don't have need for them anymore, but they give a few items to burn in galaxy events and 25 or 50 honor. This time I got this behold.
urlja656jb1b.jpg
I picked the last guy for arena, but I hadn't expected a Behold form a 10x pull. It was a few minutes before my voyage dilemma, so I had to make a quick decision.

Comments

• IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    Getting a Behold a bit before a Dilemma is not too bad ... what you don't want to do is get one when your Anti-Matter is running low - that is definitely the wrong time to do a pull!!!
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    tbh I would have chosen Cyrus he's quite important unlocking nodes with his traits and is top end voyage crew of the Super Rares. But yeah i pretty much did the exact same thing got a 10x premium from a vault collection ended, up with a Legendary Behold - definitely something I wasn't expecting no purple drop on the first 9 and the last one I could see the behold coming up and I thought ah that's nice they want me to choose the purple...
    Choice of Commander Kira, COP Picard and Dancing Uhura.
    For a moment I was tempted to get Uhura, but then I did my checks and went for Kira in the end, I had mixed feelings on that pull.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't know that Cyrus was important. I went with Dolim for his attack ability. I was hoping at the time to get just the regular green crew so I could airlock them for merits. I only wanted to do the daily. The poor guy is still waiting to get in the crew since I have no spots. Fortunately, I will have a couple open up after this event.
  • I didn't know that Cyrus was important

He's not that important. He unlocks a Hologram Command node (many good alternatives, including Changelings), two Crafty DIP nodes (many good alternatives, also Communicator or Inspiring) and one Crafty SEC node (once again, many better alternatives).

He can be ignored quite easily unless one of those nodes was a particular problem.
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrus has very strong Voyage stats but there's also a good chance you have a partially fused 5* who's better.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't know that Cyrus was important

He's not that important. He unlocks a Hologram Command node (many good alternatives, including Changelings), two Crafty DIP nodes (many good alternatives, also Communicator or Inspiring) and one Crafty SEC node (once again, many better alternatives).

He can be ignored quite easily unless one of those nodes was a particular problem.

Perhaps, but I have found it difficult to get the right Odo, but equally Redblock has eluded me though too.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Perhaps, but I have found it difficult to get the right Odo, but equally Redblock has eluded me though too.

Only looking at Epic crew, Command Hologram, Admiral Picard, Warship Janeway and Warship Chakotay all have the correct trait and will pass that node. The list is definitely longer than just Odo.
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    Cyrus has very strong Voyage stats but there's also a good chance you have a partially fused 5* who's better.

This. I worked really hard on finishing my Redblock (worst character to equip that I've worked on) and tried to keep him as long as I could but there are just too many good COM and DIP crew on my ship at anywhere from 2/5* to 5/5* that blow him out of the water.
  • KTzKTz ✭✭✭
    I didn't saw Cyrus on my account ever. I play about 2 yrs, so you were lucky.