Home Ready Room
Options

Short on crew slots, airlock help please

Hi,

Im short on crew slots and I want to make room for the mega event crew.
Im happy with my cadet crew and still have some immortalized 3 star crew in addition that I use for shuttles/voyages.
So I guess some of the 1/4s have to go...
My crew can be found here including the unfinished missions (sortable):
https://ptpb.pw/dCFM.html

Any help is appriciated!
Thanks a lot!

Best regards
HP

Comments

• Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are you keeping some level 1 greys? - before airlocking 1/4 purples you should think in order of rarity greys, green then blue before purple.

Is there a reason to keep Rejal at the moment, Jazz Riker - can't be used in cadets so limited use and a low priority if you have limited space. Also you can fuse recovering Spock unless you are looking to build multiples don't quite understand the logic otherwise.

That being said even though she is event crew for this current event Amanda Grayson - is she really worth keeping? you'll have her at best 3/4 for months until you either get around to citing her or they finally put her in the portal, similarly Paris - however he does show up more times as bonus crew so is probably worth keeping, but anyway you have Pulaski who is great FF/FE.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Fuse the spocks, then get rid of your level 1 1/x greys greens and blues. They will all come back around again in time, so if you are interested in collecting them you only need to work on one or two at a time. Consider freezing your immortal blues that are male humans unless you still use them for voyages or arena. If you must elimate 1/4, do Apollo, Mirror Archer and Amanda (or fuse her if you want to keep) because they are still lvl 1 and you haven't invested anything in them yet.
  • Options
    Thanks a lot Dave!

To clarifay:
    The level 1 greys, greens and blues are all already airlocked but still show up in the list unfortunately because I already airlocked them but they are still listed by the tool I use(until they cant be re-enlisted anymore I guess)
    Sorry about that. Will update the opening post.

The only ones from those are are grey Dax and green Recovering Spock to immortalize and freeze them for the collection bonuses. They are over the crew limit(thats why Spock is unfused) so time is ticking for them and I might airlock them anyways before time runs out...

Regarding your tips:
    Grayson I will keep because at this stage I can use MED and even at 3/4 shell be useful. Same for Paris.

Maybe go for 1/4s instead like Apollo and Lon Suder who are 1/4s and most likely never event crew?
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Thanks for clarification.
    Well Apollo is a 3 skill and provides additional med support so he might be worth keeping.

Your other option and I did this the other day to get my 100th immortal is to freeze a blue weekend cadet to free up space then immortalize a grey, then revive come the weekend. I do think you need to be a bit more brutal and do one grey and or green at a time. They will always turn up again purple however you can bet the moment you drop one you'll get a second in a voyage drop after 6hr mark.

The other option is freeze any blue event crew that aren't need for crafting next event that should free up a few spaces as well, how long till they drop off?

EDIT
    You could also probably get away with freezing Mirror Sato without doing too much damage - even if it is just a temporary measure.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Thanks for the input, guys!

Just as we`re speaking... I just got a second Apollo at the 6 hour mark.
    Coinicidence or what?!?
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    You have a lot of 3* crew. You can get away with 3 of them for the weekend challenges. Saavik, Sniper Ezri and a diplomat. I normally use Lwaxana Troi, but thawed Cretak for this event. You can use Vedek Winn Adami.

If you want to cover engineering as well, go with Maquis Torres, but this is not needed if space is tight.

The rest belong in the freezer apart from Neelix if you are saving him for a Tuvix.
  • Options
    HPR1860 wrote: »
    Thanks for the input, guys!

Just as we`re speaking... I just got a second Apollo at the 6 hour mark.
    Coinicidence or what?!?

Lol,

Ah SMUG MODE
  • Options
    You have a lot of 3* crew. You can get away with 3 of them for the weekend challenges. Saavik, Sniper Ezri and a diplomat. I normally use Lwaxana Troi, but thawed Cretak for this event. You can use Vedek Winn Adami.

If you want to cover engineering as well, go with Maquis Torres, but this is not needed if space is tight.

The rest belong in the freezer apart from Neelix if you are saving him for a Tuvix.

The problem is that the additional 3* crew that I dont need are still being used as shuttle crew:
    Mirror Smiley OBrian is 5th best ENG in base skill, Commando Crusher is 5th in MED, ect.
    But I think I can still freeze a few of those. Commander Maddox is rarely used in shuttles and hes an **tsk tsk** anyways... ;-)

Thanks to all of you!
  • Options
    TekmanROTekmanRO ✭✭✭
    HPR1860 wrote: »
    The level 1 greys, greens and blues are all already airlocked but still show up in the list unfortunately because I already airlocked them but they are still listed by the tool I use

Hi, just wanted to drop in and say I released a new version of the tool that lets you choose not to export the buyback (airlocked) crew: github.com/IAmPicard/StarTrekTimelinesSpreadsheet/releases/tag/v0.6.5