Home The Bridge

25k rank

ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
Hey everyone,

Anyone have an idea of what rank in the event someone who just unlocked Surak (25k) would have had at the end of the event?

Thanks!

Comments

• IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Last time I did a 130K and out in a Galaxy event I finished at 9852. 25k would be much worse.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    On my main account, I got about 45k VP and was rank 18,670. On my secondary, I got about 18k VP and was rank 33,244. So based on that spread, I would say that someone who just got to Surak would be sitting around 29-30,000
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Stellar IceStellar Ice ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thurthorad wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

Anyone have an idea of what rank in the event someone who just unlocked Surak (25k) would have had at the end of the event?

Thanks!

29,000 should have been about the rank to unlock Surak.
    The VIP 0 Heroes and VIP 0 Champions are looking for like-minded fellow VIP 0 players to join our family of fleets. Please contact me here or on Discord.

Come join the Star Trek Timelines Discord Community!
    Invitation code: https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was just going to swipe back to the main bridge, but curiosity got the best of me. Why did you want to know? Are you trying to determine how many Suraks were given out in the event? Are you fact-checking a hacker friend that claims he got Surak via VP but was ranked 40,000th? Are you designing the newest must-have gift for Christmas 2018 - Trivial Pursuit: Timelines? ;)
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was just going to swipe back to the main bridge, but curiosity got the best of me. Why did you want to know? Are you trying to determine how many Suraks were given out in the event? Are you fact-checking a hacker friend that claims he got Surak via VP but was ranked 40,000th? Are you designing the newest must-have gift for Christmas 2018 - Trivial Pursuit: Timelines? ;)

Or are you waiting to claim rewards to see if its worth it to wait.... hmmm....
  • V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    It would show how many seriously active accounts there are currently. Something like 25-30,000?

Of course there are some with more than 1 account - so maybe 15-20,000 individuals. I think this is a pretty strong number for the game and for DB.

It's a good bit more than are highly active on STO for example.
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have an account that got Surak and nothing else.

It placed #27,534th place.

So assume roughly 28K people got their first copy this week.
  • ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was actually considering using it to give me an idea of the performance of our fleet members, particularly squad leaders. Getting Surak, levelling him and sharing him seems like a decent minimum requirement for a squad leader.
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think for a Mega-Event, even with an existing 4* as crew, it's a great idea to make that a placeholder for the first week of squads -
    "Out of this fleet, what 6 or 7 people plan to get and power-level the 5* within the first day?"

Boom, squad leaders. Then they have a 2/5 the second week, etc. Also leading a squad give them thaaaaaaat little more of a push to get the 5* faster - once that happens, 5 people benefit.
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think for a Mega-Event, even with an existing 4* as crew, it's a great idea to make that a placeholder for the first week of squads -
    "Out of this fleet, what 6 or 7 people plan to get and power-level the 5* within the first day?"

Boom, squad leaders. Then they have a 2/5 the second week, etc. Also leading a squad give them thaaaaaaat little more of a push to get the 5* faster - once that happens, 5 people benefit.

Agreed- plus, if you have more than 6 or 7 planning to do that, you can ask who plans to DYS or citation him ASAP, so they can actually share a 2/5 that first week, 3/5 the next, etc.
  • I think for a Mega-Event, even with an existing 4* as crew, it's a great idea to make that a placeholder for the first week of squads -

Shrugs.

I haven’t claimed my surak yet, because it was in a faction event, and I want to save my threshold chrons for the upcoming galaxy. I can’t fault anybody else for doing so either.

Now, if last week had a galaxy component...
    Task Force Pike: We are recruiting!

Task Force Pike/Garrett's Giants, Founder

Task Force April, Fleet Founder Emeritus

Newfie Central, Squad Founder, In Memoriam
  • ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭

Shrugs.

I haven’t claimed my surak yet, because it was in a faction event, and I want to save my threshold chrons for the upcoming galaxy. I can’t fault anybody else for doing so either.

Now, if last week had a galaxy component...

There's a non-subtle difference between not claiming and not earning. One shows interest and the other shows a general disinterest.
  • Thurthorad wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

Thanks!

Over 30k position for sure, I wa doing some test with a profile I created for that and got a little over 25k, and ende almost in the 22k position.