Home Ready Room
Options

Begold help

IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
i00r32bjjko9.png
Which one do you think?
[was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO

Comments

• Options
    Tuvok should help in the mega event. I have Garak. Not bad. I have not had a chance at Lincoln.
  • Options
    I think it is a toss up between Tuvok and Garak but I can't decide, I think I am marginally leaning to Tuvok, Lincoln is just too far down the food chain on that bloated skill set, nice card though.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have none of them, but I would choose Tuvok.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a 1/5* Lincoln (one of the earliest 5* crew I ever got) and his usefulness even in the gauntlet has been overshadowed by power creep. I do get some occasional use out of him and three skills is nice but the cost to FF him would be better spent on Tuvok or Garak, especially Tuvok due to this weekend’s event.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got a 5th star on Tuvok. Very helpful as a rare high SCI/SEC crew. Over 1000 each for Voyages
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if this figures into your decision making, but man, the art on Tuvok and Garak are excellent. The lighting is fantastic.

Other than that, I'm always a little science starved, myself, so I'd go Tuvok. Plus, the current mega-event benefits everyone has mentioned.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tuvok's also good for a node that can only be done by maybe half a dozen crew in the game, depending on bonuses. Celestial Temple mission 4. A fleetmate was trying to crit it earlier, so we were doing some math to see which crew were capable.
  • Options
    I have Abe and Garak but not Tuvok. I’d go with either Tuvok or Garak. Personally I’d choose Tuvok because I think he’s cool. Your choice but they’re both pretty decent picks. I do not recommend Abe unless you just happen to really like his card.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    Tuvok's also good for a node that can only be done by maybe half a dozen crew in the game, depending on bonuses. Celestial Temple mission 4. A fleetmate was trying to crit it earlier, so we were doing some math to see which crew were capable.

Awesome looks like I chose wisely and went for Tuvok, thanks for all the suggestions, much appreciated,