Home Make It So!
Options

Warp cadet missions and space battles

The title says it all, but it's worth explaining why.

OMG it's like work! No other aspect of the game is like work, it's all taken care of as part of leveling crew or playing the game. But these things are a waste of 30 minutes of my life every day. I have crew spaces dedicated to 2* crew that I only need for these waste of time missions, but I do them because I need to complete my achievements.

Please, let me warp these aspects of the game. I don't care if I drop in ship battle level - that's my choice. No game should feel like work.

Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    Would be nice to be able to warp those we've already three starred but perhaps the reason they've not added this is that they want us to have to keep greens and blues to hand to deal with these missions.
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don’t mind keeping them in the inventory as long as I could warp through the cadet missions. This thread appears frequently...
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Space battles no, because it's space PVP (while gauntlet is ground PVP). Cadet mission warps I'd say yes, sure. Once all 3 stars are filled, no need to do them manually anymore. It would also save a lot of crew slots for F2Pers as they could kick all those greens and blues out and make room for more purple and gold crew.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    I concur on warping Cadet mission if it is done on other features then Make it So for Cadet daily missions also. As for ship battles line your crew up and press the easy go button. I'm not sure if there is an advantage using Steam vs a phone device for ship battles, going head to head with same ship same crew its like playing the gauntlet on that one.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe you could record your fight and then let it simulate the fight according to how you pressed your buttons in the previous fight. That could be a way to "warp" the arena.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    DittoDitto ✭✭✭
    actually another option would have been to leave the Daily missions at 10 .. giving players CHOICES as to what to complete.

Don't want to waste time with cadets .. fine, finish the rest ...
    Don't have enough yet to handle 3 Dilemmas? then you probably need to do the cadet missions anyway ... (and yes, I believe the 3 Dilemmas was fine ... it wasn't the issue .. but that's another thread ;) heh)
    .. perhaps you don't mind the cadets, but can't stand the scans .. whatever ... give the players CHOICES ..

*shakes head* ..
    Oh well
  • Options
    As has been said before, yes, this is a change that is long overdue. For cadet missions at the very least.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    10 Daily Ground OR Space would have been ideal, so players could have done five (or six) cadet missions and five (or ten) arena battles (for max rewards).
  • Options
    KTzKTz ✭✭✭
    +1
  • Options
    Devro wrote: »
    The title says it all, but it's worth explaining why.

OMG it's like work! No other aspect of the game is like work, it's all taken care of as part of leveling crew or playing the game. But these things are a waste of 30 minutes of my life every day. I have crew spaces dedicated to 2* crew that I only need for these waste of time missions, but I do them because I need to complete my achievements.

Please, let me warp these aspects of the game. I don't care if I drop in ship battle level - that's my choice. No game should feel like work.

Cheers.

I get what you’re saying here but you do know, you don’t HAVE to do the cadet missions. You don’t HAVE to do the daily missions. Yes, you miss a lot of resources, components, equipment, and such that way but it’s still not a forced issue. I’m honestly not trying to be a smart alec here, just reminding everyone that all that stuff is optional.

Oh, and I agree with you though; I do wish there was a way we could warp through the cadet missions as well. Provided we had 3 stars in them and maybe still requiring chosen crew, though it would save a ton of space if we just had to have the missions complete.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.