Home Fleet Central
Options

Join the eXo|plosion! Max 134 Starbase. Now with video!

eXo | SilverRose (retired)eXo | SilverRose (retired) ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2020 in Fleet Central
Hi, I’m eXo | SilverRose! You may remember me from such threads as “DB: Do Better” and “DB: For the Love of Chocolate Cronuts, How Are you Still Messing Up?”

Today, I’m here to talk about a Thing We Did that doesn’t involve a major in-game player campaign or character stats. But first, let’s talk about YOU!

Do you play Star Trek Timelines?

Are you reading about daily fleet activities and starbase bonuses and thinking, “Gee… I guess I should find one of those fleet things.” Or maybe you’re in a fleet with people are just using macros to automate the game and thinking, “Gee… I'm not sure how I feel about that.”

Then, YOU, we should talk. Because we are one of those fleet things! And you could have one too!

Who are we? We're a competitive, top 10ish fleet full of people who used to be more like top 10ish players who really don't want to subsidize DB's Maseratis anymore. Well, that's a lie. We still do probably subsidize at least one Maserati, but the cost of that entire fleet of cars was getting pretty ridiculous. Anyway, we call ourselves a retirement home for old whales, but that doesn't mean that you need to be an old whale to apply. We like young minnows too. Most of us have been playing this game since launch, and we're friends, we’re friend-ly, and we’re active, daily players who know some stuff and want to help others know stuff too.

Eh, but what about requirements? We use the Discord chat app to ramble about bad RNG, share what the kids call “dank memes,” complain about all those Maseratis we bought DB, and make stupid queries of an STT stats bot we're still trying to figure out how to use. Our only requirement is that you hop on Discord, check in once a week to make a post about how hard you are going to play in an event so we can squad you up, and play the game as daily as possible. We may be a band of merry misfits, but, damn it, we’re merry.

Yeah, but you have like a million VIP points. Do I have to?

I know! I do have more dollars than sense!
But we all don’t. And that’s totally okay. And if we can help you so you don’t have to throw money at the game in order to do well, we should probably figure out how to stick that in an app and sell it (just kidding, DB, don’t ban me... here, have a Maserati instead).

So that’s all folks. Want to work hard, play harder, and see a lot of funny memes? Join us on our journey today! I spend too much time on these forums, so just PM me if you’d like what you see and want to talk some more.

Also, we’re the Illuminati.

Tl;dr:
- We don't bite (unless you want us to?)
- Please talk to us on Discord when we’re lonely.
- No spending / event / rank or whatever the heck else requirements.
- Zero tolerance for macro usage. We're here to play the game, not script it.
- And most importantly, follow Wheaton’s Law -- don't be a chocolate cronut.
Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!

Comments

• Options
    Zeke0123Zeke0123 ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    I’d like to join I’m an older gamer who is willing to part with a little scratch for a good deal..been playing almost a month..have level 34 account trying to get more competitive. You sound like my kinda people.

My current guild is quite “dead” no discord etc and I like that kind of stuff.
  • Options
    Changed name etc.
  • Options
    Bumping. We've got room for 2-3 people. We have a discord and a starbase and a hobo. But we don't have a recruiting gmail. PM me if interested.

• Options
    Always liked the name, I should look into it
  • Options
    eXo has one spot open. It could be yours! All it takes is a PM to me and a tolerance for Frank.

• Options
    We've got one spot open again, and it could also still be yours! PM me or reply here if interested.

• Options
    edited August 2018
    Two spots about to be open in eXo (if our inactive players don't come back soon). Get your name on the waiting list now!

To recap what sets us apart --

We are a diverse group of players, ranging from day 1 whales with over 3 million VIP points to newer, monthly card-only folks and true VIP0s. Come enjoy the benefit of our collective experience, resources, and level 10 core skill starbase rooms (if you think Ru'afo is OP at 1362 base eng, check him out with our bonuses that bring him to over 1500). We have an active chat on Discord as well as several informational bots and spreadsheets / other resources to help improve your gameplay. Also, if you enjoy Frank's posts on the forums, just imagine what it's like to have daily access to that... uh... great(?) mind!

While we rank highly in events, our primary goal is to just play a game, have as much fun as possible, and enjoy the people with whom who you're playing with. We have no rank requirements and have a one month grace period for inactivity without contact before anyone is removed. For more info, shoot me a PM.

Note: We have a hard-line, zero tolerance policy for macro usage. We believe that macros run contrary to the spirit of Star Trek and the spirit of fair play, and folks who intend to use macros in events should not apply.

• Options
    edited October 2018
    eXodus is about to commence our quarterly purge of inactive members, and that means we're about to have some extra spaces! Just wave at the torpedo casings if you pass them on the way.

Well, with that out of the way... We're a top 10ish fleet with an active discord chat, some helpful and smartass bots, and a bunch of resources and knowledgeable players to enhance your gameplay. We range from VIP 14++ to true VIP0 players and have **no** rank or spend requirements. Also, you think your crew looks good now? Just wait until you get a load of what your shuttles and voyages like with our level 10 base starbase bonuses! That's right -- all of the level 10 base rooms are done.

Requirements are -- joining our discord server, posting once a week if you want a squad, and putting stuff in our starbase (just step over the hobo on your way to the correct room). We have a 30 day no-login grace period and two week non-contributing grace period, because life happens, and worrying about your fleet shouldn't be part of it.*

We also have a very active social chat that includes friends in other fleets, if you'd like to feel us out before joining or just come keep me and Frank company: https://discord.gg/NZ556yE

Sound good? Just PM SilverRose (me) or Frank for more information.

*Fine print: eXodus has three spots about to be vacated, a starbase, a discord server, a bot, and a hobo. Macro users need not apply. Warranty void if tag removed. Do not remove under penalty of law.

Also, did I mention that all the level 10 base rooms are done?

iqqjcgidbpzu.jpeg

kinnb8cae41z.jpeg

• Options
    giphy.gif

Don't be shy! Reach out today!

• Options
    One spot open. We don't bite (unless you want us to).

• Options
    edited January 2019
    One spot has just opened up in eXodus.

Top fleet, top starbase, bot, squads, people who don't cheat the game/macro/or stink, blah blah blah. One spot currently open, with the potential for one or two more after our semi-annual cull commences SOON (tm).

Willingness to join our discord chat required.

Willingness to put up with Frank also required, although discord does have great mute functionality (you didn't hear that from me).

• Options
    Top fleet, level 130 starbase, a few rare spots open due to the "Big Goodbye" of our longtime fleet mascot Frank.

Willingness to join our discord chat required.

Great opening with lots of potential upside. Maybe YOU could be our fleet mascot one day!

Until then, this guy'll have to do:

s0eswgu6351a.png

• Options
    This is an awesome fleet with a lot of awesome people.

We have experienced captains with very strong crews, so you will be able to use a shared event 5/5 crew most of the time.

We don't care if or how much you spend. We have f2p, low spender and (ex) whales.

If you don't want to participate in an event, you don't have to. Just let us know.

Only requirements are:

Use Discord for fleet business (squads etc.), but you don't have to actually chat with us.

Do your dailies.

Min Level: 40

Don't become a fleet hobo.

PM Silverrose or me here or contact Silverrose on Discord.
  • Options
    Our starbase is now at Level 131 and will be done within a month. Contact SilverRose if you are interested.
  • Options
    Who's hot tonight? eXo's hot tonight!

Looking for a not-dead fleet, fun people, and a bunch of inside jokes about a hobo you may not understand at first? Well, you, have I got a fleet you should join! Hit up me or Raji for more info. We use discord because in-game chat **tsk tsk** (sorry DB, it does) so you can also find us there!

• Options
    I am definitely hot. And I bite.

Come and check out Silver's Tinder chat room on our Discord server. We also have cats. And dogs.

Oh and our starbase is now at Level 132 and will be done in ~13 days.

Contact Silver or me for more info.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who's hot tonight? eXo's hot tonight!

Looking for a not-dead fleet, fun people, and a bunch of inside jokes about a hobo you may not understand at first? Well, you, have I got a fleet you should join! Hit up me or Raji for more info. We use discord because in-game chat **tsk tsk** (sorry DB, it does) so you can also find us there!

I may or may not be that hobo

• Options
    Who's days away from a maxed starbase and has room for you? We do, we doooo. (Bonus points if you appreciate jokes and random gifs from The Simpsons.)

So if you're looking for a new, active fleet full of fun people, drop me a line. And think about what you could be missing from your gaming life while you're enjoying this week's hybrid.

giphy__3__by_kareemcarzan-dc7e2q9.gif

• Options
    Did you know that eXodus has a wiki? We do! Just look at the link in my signature that says "fleet wiki page." Also here: https://stt.wiki/wiki/Fleet_=_EXODUS_=

So, if you want to learn more but want to read first before having to "people," I hear ya. Go on, take a gander!

• Options
    edited October 2019
    eXodus has a very rare opening, potentially for a viewer like you! How rare, you ask? Our last recruitment post on discord was from July.

Want to join one of the most stabe, most fun, and all around best fleets in the game? Shoot me a line and check out our wiki page for more details: https://stt.wiki/wiki/Fleet_=_EXODUS_=

Edit: Spot filled. We weren't joking...

• Options
    Due to the retirement of a 2+ year member (he had a baby and doesn't have time for the game anymore... what are those priorities?!), we have another spot open. Contact me if interested and check out our fleet page to find out more. We move fast on filling vacancies, so reach out now!

• Options
    Did you see next week's event post for a Wesley Crusher event and think... gee, I wish I knew of a fleet where that would be the guaranteed minimum share.

LOOK NO FURTHER.

WE GOT YOU.

• Options
    eXodus has a very rare opening - potentially for a viewer like you! Check out our wiki for more info: https://stt.wiki/wiki/Fleet_=_EXODUS_=.

We've got a discord channel, a max starbase, top event rankings, a low pressure environment... you know... the same stuff as everybody else.

But, we're still the best fleet around. You don't even have to take my word for it... take theirs! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fCQUz6nGYQ&feature=youtu.be

• Options
    https://www.cameo.com/v/unyzzGBnu

And you know what they say about Troi's intuition.. well, actually, she's usually kind of wrong, but she's not wrong about this one.

Looking for a new fleet? Exodus has a very rare opening, maybe for a viewer like you! Message me if you'd like to hear more!

• Options
    One of our long-term officers has decided to stop playing the game, which means eXo has an opening - maybe for a viewer like you!

If you'd like to know more, check out our wiki or our webpage.

Please feel free to message here me or fill out our web contact form if you're interested in joining!

• Options
    edited September 2020
    Hey folks - we've got another spot open in eXodus after one of our long-term members has decided to quit the game. Bad news for us, but good news for you!

If you'd like to know more, check out our wiki or our webpage.

Edit: Spot filled!