Home Fleet Central
Options

Starfleet JAG Recruiting

JAG is one of the oldest fleets in the game. Level 74 starbase. We're looking for players who are at least level 30, active daily, will make starbase contributions, and value respect. F2P and spenders alike welcome. Interested?

Comments

• Options
    Fleet member for almost two years. Friendly fleet that truly respects you have a life outside of the game. Several members place high in events consistently as well as those still learning the tips and tricks we share (and have a Discord channel cataloging). We have fun too especially when a new glitch is discovered or just the latest experience on a Voyage, Gauntlet, or shuttle mission gone awry.. Come join us :-D
  • Options
    I am also a long time member, it's a fun feet to be in. We usually finish in the top 100 in events, with some individuals regularly in the top 100 too. Lots of support and assistance available in our Discord channel, we are looking for players, level 30+, who will hit their daily targets on most days (we're relaxed enough to realise that RL sometimes intervenes!). Discord channel membership is mandatory.
  • Options
    We have more than 40 members presently so we have run for a full squad
  • Options
    Starbase is now level 75 and climbing
  • Options
    30+ looking for active Fleet game name “bolts” as in bucket of...hockey Paris is my act.
  • Options
    Zeke0123 wrote: »
    30+ looking for active Fleet game name “bolts” as in bucket of...hockey Paris is my act.

Awesome! I'll look for you
  • Options

Awesome! I'll look for you

Looking forward to you joining the fleet Bolts.
  • Options
    Daily level 64 player interested in joining. Game name is Woof359. Avatar is alfacanine.
  • Options
    @Woof359 , I'll message you in game
  • Options
    @Woof359 , can't seem to find you in game. My name is BigDaddyTaylor, CPT (SJ). Can you message me?
  • Options
    Just added another but we've a few more spots!
  • Options
    UPDATE: Starbase now at level 76 and climbing! We generally reach our daily fleet goals. Jump in before the next event! Benefit from crew sharing!
  • Options
    Loving the Fleet friendly helpful and funny!
  • Options
    Would like to join the fleet as the one I am currently in just isn't active enough. I'm a level 41+ daily player that donates. Occasionally, real life gets in the way but I hit 100% most days. Game name is Cy Borg, Crew pic is Hugh. Do I have to leave my current fleet before you can invite me?
  • Options
    Loving the Fleet friendly helpful and funny!

Glad you are aboard!!
  • Options
    Would like to join the fleet as the one I am currently in just isn't active enough. I'm a level 41+ daily player that donates. Occasionally, real life gets in the way but I hit 100% most days. Game name is Cy Borg, Crew pic is Hugh. Do I have to leave my current fleet before you can invite me?

Invite sent
  • Options

Hopefully you got Yorksters invite
  • Options

I hope you join us..
  • Options
    Hi there! I'm a lvl 30+ daily player from Germany. Started 3 weeks ago. My current fleet isn't really active. If you are looking for an active player who donates and takes part at events, message me. Ingame name Snowball, avatar is Cochrane.
  • Options
    Hi there! I'm a lvl 30+ daily player from Germany. Started 3 weeks ago. My current fleet isn't really active. If you are looking for an active player who donates and takes part at events, message me. Ingame name Snowball, avatar is Cochrane.

Looking forward to you joining the fleet, we have fleet members from around the world.
  • Options

Snowball, glad to add you!
  • Options
    FRIENDS, we still have room for FOUR MORE players! Get in before this week's expedition combo event starts! If you're interested in joining, a fleet officer will share the rules with you.
  • Options
    Lvl 50+ here, donate daily and almost always finish daily goals. I'd like to join - my current fleet is a graveyard. My cpt name is Doug Jones' Locker and my avatar is Saru.
  • Options
    SPOOOOON wrote: »
    Lvl 50+ here, donate daily and almost always finish daily goals. I'd like to join - my current fleet is a graveyard. My cpt name is Doug Jones' Locker and my avatar is Saru.

Hello, messaged you in game please reply and we can determine next steps.
  • Options
    I am interested. Level 48 ingame name Muffan, my avatar pic is Ushaan Shran. I don't know the procedure for switching Fleets so I will need some guidance.
  • Options
    Muffan wrote: »
    I am interested. Level 48 ingame name Muffan, my avatar pic is Ushaan Shran. I don't know the procedure for switching Fleets so I will need some guidance.

Appreciate your interest, glad we chatted in game.
  • Options
    What's the Discord address so I can add the channel?
  • Options
    SPOOOOON wrote: »
    What's the Discord address so I can add the channel?

Hello, did you receive my messages or speak to another fleet member?
  • Options
    Couple spots left! :smile:
  • Options
    Welcome to the fleet, glad to have you aboard.