Home Make It So!

Purchase "various amounts" of anti-matter for Voyages

*Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
So you are 30 mins from the dilemma and you run out of AM. So you hit a refill and in 2 hours, you will once again be about 30 minutes from a dilemma. I would be interested in levels of anti-mater, perhaps something like 10 Dil for 250 anti-matter. There are times when I just don't want a "full" refill, but just enough to get to next dilemma and recall would be nice (imo). Any thoughts? :smile:
Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.

Comments

• Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you're underestimating what they'd charge for the AM. A trait match is only worth 25 AM. I'd guess the price structure would be similar and/or Dabo-ed (e.g., first 25 AM = 10 Dil, second 25 AM = 30 Dil, etc.). In which case, I'd rather they didn't take the time to code this change.

• SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Nomad (TP:TG) It is an interesting idea. It would be nice, if close to a threshold and short on life juice, not to be forced to renew all your antimatter for quite a bit of dilithium; to be able to buy just enough to make it.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...