Home Ready Room
Options

Who to dismiss...?

Castell-NeathCastell-Neath ✭✭✭
edited April 2018 in Ready Room
Got a crew crisis and need to let go of 2 4 star crew crew all at level 1. Not sure who though...thoughts on the following:

1 star wedding T'Pol
1 star kazon seska
1 star proton paris
1 star clown
1 star thot got
1 star weyoun 4
2 star kim kincaid
2 star dahar kor
2 star empress sato
2 star proxy neelix
2 star bajoran dukat
3 star agent harris
3 star martia ( from STVI)

Not attached to any of them and have decided to stop paying to play this game ...so no dilithium upgrades. Not bothered about stasis collections...so which are the 2 more dispoable?

Comments

• Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Crew dismissal posts belong in the Ready Room forum
    2. They are all pretty forgettable. I would get rid of any that aren't main cast first.
  • Options
    Ah. Ok. Cheers
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep Wedding T'Pol, you should get her 4/4 by Monday.

Thot Gor and the Clown are voyage crew, if you dismiss them you will never see them again, but they will cost a lot of honour to finish.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep Wedding T'Pol, you should get her 4/4 by Monday.

Thot Gor and the Clown are voyage crew, if you dismiss them you will never see them again, but they will cost a lot of honour to finish.

Agreed. Also, on my (new-ish) alt accounts, Bajoran Dukat has been used a lot in Gauntlet.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Bajoran Dukat went right in the freezer for me, but he counts for a few collections.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would say lowest risk is Kazon Seska, there is an outside chance Weyoun might feature in DS9 and if you don't have First Goran'Agar you may want to keep him for the Dip Dominion mission node. Those two would be my first choice as they are only 1/4. Empress Sato is also pretty weak compared to other cards of that skill set.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice....binned seska and sato in the end.

DB need to do far more about revisiting these 4 star crew. Honor is a joke at the moment
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since you'll need more space again in the near future, here's a couple more thoughts. It will be a while before Dukat is in the portal (and therefore before you can add stars to him w/o honor) - unless he has value for you, might want to let him go. Proton Paris - hard to level, weak stats. His only redeeming quality is that he's main cast, but at 1/4 that doesn't do much for you anyway.
  • Options
    Proton Paris and Weyoun 4.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dump the voyage drops. They will forever stay at one star