gpdcohnxphna.png

Comments

• Options
    Honor and schematics for me... :/

gpdcohnxphna.png

Same here...useless stuff
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    3rd star for PTSD Picard, a little honor & lots of junk schems (only the NX useful)...

8dwp25g48ev2.png

azjr3lmsmgeo.png
  • Options
    Nothing useful to report

873bvolokqrd.png

n2ql8grjpg27.png

"I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that"
  • Options
    Second stare on Picard E Honor and Schem.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Highlight was some NX Enterprise schematics. Other than that, just honor.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another new Vulcan to level up.

msebvo35wfmf.png
  • Options
    Jackpot
    jl7tolz5sk1m.jpeg

q7gw4rxjfdmr.jpeg

uwet669fpbv2.jpeg

Trust me when I say Chakotay is highly useful with his SEC/ENG/MED especially in Voyages and for shuttles/Faction events. I have had mine immortal for a while and boy does he come in handy a lot because of that! Burnham is obvious with her insane CMD stat. Congratulations on those beholds!
    There are three ways to do something; the right way, the wrong way, and the Janeway.

DB: Do Better.

Member of Starship Trista
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Wow, would have been the first Burney and Chakotay for me. :) Great pull!
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Thanks! :smiley: I instinctively knew to go for those two from reading everyone’s most-desired crew lists here, made for easy choices so thanks everyone!
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    I’m holding mine I have no room for more crew.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honour. No new schematics.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man, the one burnham I dont have, so jelly right now. Congrats.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kurn! First time he's shown up for me.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a 4* behold with 2 immortal and a 3/4 Valeris, which allowed me to immortalize her and stop this event after threshold. I had over 3000 chrons left that I can now use over a relaxing weekend to level up existing crew!
  • Options
    Final star in behold for Trader Odo. Another choice was Kuros whose fourth star I needed. Anyway trader odo now immortalized
  • Options
    Pulled a Gralik, who i don't have, but I'll likely flush since I don't have space at the moment, unless I can get the new **T'Pol done quick. So 500 honor plus Gralik.
  • Options
    Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    I got Assimilated Tuvok. I was going to airlock him, but I coincidentally got him in a Voyage today as well, so he is on the wait and see list for now. I suppose he could help me with the Borg Collection in the Vault.
  • Options
    A behold of Mosset, enterprise-E Picard and the monster Worf. Went for Mosset.
  • Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    Third star for ECH, 150 schems for NX-01. Somewhat useful at least.
  • Options
    Defiant Worf, Replicator rations and honor. Airlocked Worf for the second time due to space constraints, rather work on Sheriff Worf and my nearly fffe Duschamps.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be-Gold with two immortal golds and Yarnek who was 1/5 FE and is now 2/5 FE ... thankies, commeownity! :)

se1uajmloie2.png
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Absolutely nothing of use except the honor. All crew received is FF/FE. All schematics are for max level ships. Blah.
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a Fesek but as he was 3/4 that is good. Rest was meh.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Honor and a Legendary Behold, where Mobile Doctor was the only with 3 stats, so I took him.
    I am not bad on Legendary MED, but a 3 stats MED is always useful.
  • Options
    Jackpot

So this is what I call luck.
    Good job.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Two Beholds! At last something decent:

- 4* Behold: Rom (already immortalised), Mirror Archer (3rd star), Martia (3rd star) ... Martia is FE, so looking to freeze her asap, Archer is still lvl 1.

- 5* Behold: Age of Sail Riker (new), Undercover Sulu (new), Ushaan Shran (new) ... Riker, sure why not, have two other Age of Sail crew. Second choice would have been the Sulu, don't care for the Shran.

- Shematics for the IKS T'Ong to boost it to lvl 7.

- The rest was honor (and ship schematics that weren't needed).
  • Options
    Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    I got a third star for DF Paris so a good result. I also got the fourth star on Sela from a voyage which is good in the middle of a Romulan event!
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    pydxgwdr9avd.png
    All honor.