Home The Bridge

Compensation going forward for purchase issue on Steam!

I don't know about the rest of you but yesterday i had a $20 steam card i had been saving to use for a good pack. The temporal pack seemed like a good one as i had already been super blessed by it. Go into steam, ERROR LOGING IN!!! Well, I'm still having this issue, the pack leaves in less than an hour... what will CS be able to compensate me with? I know I wouldn't mind trading that 20 dollars for, oh, say, one copy of Capitain Lorian :blush:

Comments

• Error logging into the game or logging into Steam? If it's just a Steam issue and not a game issue then I wouldn't expect anything.
  • edited April 2018
    The game... steam worked fine but i kept getting "error logging in, please try again later" in the game
  • Black PebbleBlack Pebble ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    This was an issue on the Steam platform side. There was an outage with the Steam API affecting many other games in addition to Timelines. This is what caused he login issues, as well as transaction errors.

As such, you would need to follow up with Valve regarding the Steam card.
    Hosun Lee
    Civilian, Brand and Marketing
    Ex-Disruptor Beam
  • This was an issue on the Steam platform side. There was an outage with the Steam API affecting many other games in addition to Timelines. This is what caused he login issues, as well as transaction errors.

As such, you would need to follow up with Valve regarding the Steam card.

I think im failing to explain myself correctly, i havent used the card yet, since i still cant access the game and use it to purchase a pack.
  • Well...i guess db doesnt want my money lol...
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could file a ticket with db. I think the problem is though that you want to buy packs that are not certain. If it was a 1000 dilithium for $10 deal then db could probably help you the next day but if it is a chance of one crew you want I dont know how db could help. I definitely understand the frustration though. I had $90 to spend on my ios device and couldnt due to apple payservice problems. Apple has been unable to help so I have to use a device and use android to purchase anything in game.
    Let’s fly!
  • You lost an opportunity. I feel this way every week others get the ten 10x @$10 and i don't (haven't seen it since dec 2017).

Sympathies
    ~ seeking out new life
  • edited April 2018
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »
    You lost an opportunity. I feel this way every week others get the ten 10x @$10 and i don't (haven't seen it since dec 2017).

Sympathies

Thank you @Capt Ajamm, CS was kind enough to just give me 600 extra dil after i purchased 20 dollars in dil to compensate for not being able to get the special offer. Didnt get Lorian's 4th star but i did get Annorax's 3rd star. And i'll just citation up lorian
  • Sounds like a Christmas miracle, JIL
  • Sounds like a Christmas miracle, JIL

Yes i was equallt suprised, but please call me JL...im male so calling me by a female name...awkward (i have literally pasted this message to my clipboard lol)
  • Dralix wrote: »
    (i have literally pasted this message to my clipboard lol)

It might be easier for you to recognize the difference between an acronym of your screen name, and a female name.

It is still odd so i prefer JL if youd be so kind.