Home The Bridge

May To August Monthly Super-Rare Crew

JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
I'd love to see Klingon O'Brien, because he was in a Galaxy and I passed on him earlier on. However, he is one of the very few non-gold Jury Riggers counting for the "Spit & Bailing Wire" collection. So now I'd definitely collect and immortalize him if he re-appeared. :)
"Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")

Comments

• Yes please, because I already have him and won't be able to complete this 4*-crewmember because of internet-free holidays ;-)
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least take solace in him being in the portal now. I’ve had him come up in a behold
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd prefer EV Tucker. And you still get your 4* jury rigger.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems whoever is chosen, it will be someone I have immortalized.

Oh well. Free honor.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Klingon O'Brien is not in the portals yet, Shan said he's too recent. Prisoner O'Brien however is now in the portals. As for Jury Riggers, of course I already have EV Suit Tucker. ;)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    COP Founder Archer. It'd be like a four month event - better than the real thing!
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    For a long while, Klingon O'Brien was one of my leaders. He is currently #7 in diplomacy and engineering for both shuttles and voyages. (That may seem odd, but he really is exactly 7 in all 4 of those categories.) He still gets occasional work. I know his art is regularly criticized, but he was one of my first really good crew.
  • Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    Dominion Dukat, please.

I like this idea. I hope it's a DS9 character to go along with the Mega Event in June, in any case.
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Dominion Dukat, please.

Thirded.

*EDIT* I would also go for C.O.P. Archer. Or any other pack only char who wasn't widely available.
  • MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    Both Drone Seven and Stammets currently are fully fused for me, and have been since they started the daily purple rewards. For those of us playing a year or more it's going to be hard to appeal to us for daily character rewards cause we will have a lot of them. Eventually they'll hit one that I don't have fully fused. I'm fine with the free honor. Soon all have enough honor to finish fusing Admiral Cornwell and I'm okay with that.
  • arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    dext74 wrote: »
    It doesn't make sense to me why the daily reward character isn't a BRAND NEW person - then suddenly the daily rewards are relevant to new players and those who have been around a while. I can't remember the last time the Daily 4* wasn't someone I already had locked up. I know it's beneficial for newer players who don't have as deep of a bench, but at the rate DB cracks out new characters, it seems like a missed opportunity to please both sides of the table.

I agree, a new character would have appeal to both old and new players. I didn't need stammets and airlocked 3 out of the 4 drone 7's. It would be nice to actually get some use out of the character in the monthly awards.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    We get plenty of new crew via events, packs, etc.
    Having existing in the monthlies is a good source of honor for those of us working on fuses as well as for new players.

It'd be better if honor rates were more realistic, but I'm good with it like it is.
    (And I dismissed my 7s and Stamets as well)
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like a 4* that could be useful for the upcoming mega event, such as Nexus Kirk. I happen to have him sitting at 2/4 currently, so that particular character would be useful for the first two months, then would provide 400 honor over the last two months.

He could then be replaced with a 4* crew that would be useful for the inevitable autumn/winter mega event.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dominion Dukat, please.

Is he even in portal packs? I have legitimately never seen him in there.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dominion Dukat, please.

Is he even in portal packs? I have legitimately never seen him in there.

I got him from somewhere on one of my alt accounts. I don't recall where... but I do recall airlocking him just last night. :D

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • PaPa ✭✭
    Got Dominion Dukat once in a pack and in a voyage.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dominion Dukat is definitely in purrtals now. Got him three times by now since the purrtal was updated.
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    Magisse wrote: »
    I'd prefer EV Tucker. And you still get your 4* jury rigger.
    You mean 4* that drops more than any other? I airlocked like 8 of him after immortalizing him.
  • MordackMordack ✭✭✭
    Dominion Dukat, please.

Good idea.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Dominion Dukat is definitely in purrtals now. Got him three times by now since the purrtal was updated.
    I have had him drop in a voyage as well. I just need one more star to ice him!

I'd take any character I dont already have FF, sadly that is not that many so whoever is picked they will likely embrace the cold vacuum of space...

Now if they replaced the crew with a honourable citation, I would sing from the rafters...

DB: Do Better
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Off-hand, I can't remember the entire rotation (and I'm too lazy to search right now), but as I recall, we've had Med (BO Troi, Holonovel Doctor), Sci (Stamets), and Eng (Drone 7) in some sequence. Given the wealth of Cmd/Sec/Dip crew in the game, I hope they continue to use the monthly 4* for STEM crew.

Personally I would love to see EV Tucker (someone that doesn't drop at all for me; @al103 must get mine), or a Crusher variant (Doc or Dr.), or David Marcus. All of those are older cards (in keeping with DB's general pattern, Stamets being a bit of an exception), but also all are needed for collections so they would be of potential benefit for many players.
  • arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    Off-hand, I can't remember the entire rotation (and I'm too lazy to search right now), but as I recall, we've had Med (BO Troi, Holonovel Doctor), Sci (Stamets), and Eng (Drone 7) in some sequence. Given the wealth of Cmd/Sec/Dip crew in the game, I hope they continue to use the monthly 4* for STEM crew.

Personally I would love to see EV Tucker (someone that doesn't drop at all for me; @al103 must get mine), or a Crusher variant (Doc or Dr.), or David Marcus. All of those are older cards (in keeping with DB's general pattern, Stamets being a bit of an exception), but also all are needed for collections so they would be of potential benefit for many players.

I'll take EV Tucker or Dominion Dukat. I have both sitting at 3/4 so being able to finish either one would be better than just airlocking someone for all 4 months. I would love to see DB go the citation route or strait honor but I doubt that will occur.
  • I think it would be great if DB updates it to give a 5* crew member each month instead. First 4 months could be Mirror Picard.