Home Ready Room
Options

Who Would You CIte?

Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
All three are at 4 stars currently

Orion Vina
Phoenix Cochrane
Pah-Wraith Cult Dukat

When I cite I look towards Voyages. I’m good in all categories but I also only use citations on 4 stars to get them to 5

Comments

• Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out of them I would say cochrane, pah wraith dukat maybe better points wise but cochrane offers a good boost in sci and eng. Plus I personally have better cmd dip sec options nechayev, mintakan riker, gangster kirk, commander nerys, kal-if-fee kirk. I guess it boils down to two things what other legendaries you have and what skills you need to improve most in voyages.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dukats skills are very common. Vina is a two skill which takes some luster off of her. Cochrane does have that good one-two punch but I have just as many of those as Dukats. Hence my dilemma. I did see that Dukat has the highest overall voyage total out of the three.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    They are pretty equal on shuttle score too so I think I would coin toss between them then do the other the following month if I was in your position, then save for next mega event citation or if you have got plenty of options and they won't really change anything, wait until a better option presents itself. Is there any 3/5s that take a shining to instead?
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do have some with 3 stars, but my thought is if I get one in a behold I’ll buy the DYC. That just happened with Marquis Tuvok so I would hate to feel like I wasted a citation that way. Also with the mega event recurring, I buy the DYC there too. Citing 4*’s to 5 gives the best boost and advantage. I may go Cochrane simply because I liked the character more.
  • Options
    I cite any five to the fifth star. I only by the DYC if the crew is not at level 50. $25 for a star is to much, if I don't need the equipment as well.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Luck was on my side. I went with Cochrane, then today I got Dukat in a behold. I love it when things work out like that!