Home Make It So!

Collection Idea: Movie Antagonists

JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2018 in Make It So!
Collection would consist of fifteen characters and the max bonus would obviously be all fifteen cards.

ST1: Ilia Probe (Existing) - Legendary
ST2: Wrathful Khan (Existing) - Legendary
ST3: Commaner Kruge (Existing) - Rare
ST5: "God" (New) - Super Rare / Sybok (Existing) - Super Rare
ST6: General Chang (Existing) - Legendary / Admiral Cartwright (Existing) - Legendary
ST7: Dr. Tolian Soran (Existing) - Super Rare / B'Etor Duras (Existing) - Rare / Lursa Duras (Existing) - Rare
ST8: Borg Queen (Existing) - Legendary
ST9: Ahdar Ru'afo (New) - Rare / Admiral Dougherty (New) - Super Rare
ST10: Shinzon (Existing) - Legendary / The Viceroy (Existing) - Rare
"Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")

Comments

• Ilia Probe could probably fit in there for ST1

SSR Noob
    Spoiler of spoils
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    you could also probably add Duras Sisters.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Oh yes, the Duras Sisters ... but that would be kinda mean since the Duras Sisters are a melt-card like Tuvix and very hard to immortalize. I added the two rare individual cards instead.

I wasn't sure if Ilia was the villain, butt if she is, okay. I'll add her. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yes, the Duras Sisters ... but that would be kinda mean since the Duras Sisters are a melt-card like Tuvix and very hard to immortalize. I added the two rare individual cards instead.

I wasn't sure if Ilia was the villain, butt if she is, okay. I'll add her. :)

It's an interesting one v'ger/ilia probe isn't inherently evil and therefore a villain it's, more a lack of understanding that makes it a threat.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    You would have more possibilities if you change "villain" to "antagonist".
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    You would have more possibilities if you change "villain" to "antagonist".

Good idea, thankies. :)