Home Make It So!
Options

IDEA - New Star Base room - Quantum Mechanics Lab

IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
I have an idea about ways of improving the game life balance by unlocking a time boost method for voyage recall and shuttle return times, as this room unlocks the ability in using experimental, advanced slipstream technology.

Level 1 2% off total duration
Level 2 5% off total duration
Level 3 7% off total duration
Level 4 10% off total duration
Level 5 15% off total duration

what do you guys think?
[was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO

Comments

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those bonuses might be a bit high but the core concept is intriguing.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Those bonuses might be a bit high but the core concept is intriguing.

Thanks I did wonder about adding a level 5 or not, but I thought it would be a good alternative to just boosting proficiency this, base that.

That being said the pain of building a level 5 it may still be a fair reward.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    The problem with the shuttles would be that it give some fleets a major advantage during Faction events.

An AM bonus would be nice though
  • Options
    Hunter247 wrote: »
    The problem with the shuttles would be that it give some fleets a major advantage during Faction events.

An AM bonus would be nice though

Possibly but equally doesn't the base boosts etc give a similar advantage over weaker star base fleets?
  • Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    This could be ok...
    But each level would have to have a staggered release due to the impact on events being so high. Like release one too level of this every.. 6 weeks or something.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    This could be ok...
    But each level would have to have a staggered release due to the impact on events being so high. Like release one too level of this every.. 6 weeks or something.

Great Suggestion. It would be nice to make a boost on shuttle work.

I did initially come up with this idea predominantly for voyage recall for this room, but then I thought a bit further and said why not apply it to shuttles, however if people are too worried about faction events for this idea I would happily revert the idea to just voyage recall.