Home Make It So!

Arena Locutus reward

I'm only at 8700 rounds currently, but I know eventually a Locutus is awarded. Now that we have 3 different gauntlet legendary crew would it be possible to code the reward to be a behold with all 3 as a choice? I was lucky to get 4 Locutus and cited his 5th star. I'm at 3/5 for Guinan and haven't seen the caretaker yet, it just seems like a waste to get a little honor for the final gauntlet achievement.

Comments

• I understand your position, but Locutus is the only gauntlet crew that I don't have. I have Guinan and Caretaker, so I'm looking forward to getting him. Maybe they could change it to make it a behold with all 3?
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good Idea, I would like another star for Locutus and I have 6 Guinan and no caretakers.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Marko that was exactly what I suggested, a behold with all 3 choices :)
  • That would be AMAZING . . . Of course it would be nice just to get ONE of them in the gauntlet seeing as how I just achieved Level 60, participate in almost every gauntlet for over a year and have 33, five star crewman at level 100 and fully equipped but since I don’t have one of those magical spirits, I’m always at a major disadvantage compared to the privileged few. 🙄. #SorryForTheRant #LOVETheIdea
  • Ulrikk wrote: »
    Marko that was exactly what I suggested, a behold with all 3 choices :)

Sorry, somehow I read your post and thought you were out to replace Locutus outright. haha My bad.
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!