Home The Bridge

The New T'pol

I just wanted to take the time to say whoever the artist was that rendered our newest 2* T'pol....I'm giving you a Standing Ovation. Nicely done. Thank You

Comments

• FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not often lately that I get to say this, but indeed.. nicely done art.

So well done in fact, that I wish this art had been used on an over powered 4* or decent stat 5*

• For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the few "big heads" that I'm enjoying. Please don't fix this one DB :P
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Comment removed. ˜Shan

• @JeanLucKirk to what is your rant referring to in reference to the Topic of this thread.
  • TcalTcal ✭✭✭
    I agree, the art is fantastic. Excellent work DB
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JeanLucKirk to what is your rant referring to in reference to the Topic of this thread.

I am also lost at what's going on. I've not noticed any trend with Future and I'm on the forums daily.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • One of the few "big heads" that I'm enjoying. Please don't fix this one DB :P

Certainly better than the Klingon Neelix big head. That was downright scary.
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!
  • @Marko Ramius that caught my funny bone :-)
  • Oh let me not forget Wedding T'pol, also my fantasy bride. :-) Very well done also.