Home Ready Room
Options

STT Stats Analysis Lite

BBBytesBBBytes ✭✭
edited April 2018 in Ready Room
There are some really good stats spreadsheets out there already however I couldn't get any to work on my phone without crashing, so I've created this. I originally intended to build it just for myself, but I thought some of you may want something that works on the phone too. This spreadsheet only gives you an overall view of what you own and doesn't include Cadet or Mission stats. Leshy's Do Not Airlock is much more detailed and will provide that information.

Edit 20 April 2018: I've added a column into the stats sheet and moved a formula from the information sheet. I've added a cadet list, however this is the highest Base+Avg Proficiency in each skill for each type of cadet, and not guaranteed to be the best cadet. If you have previously made a copy of the spreadsheet, you may want to take a fresh copy now. This edit was to reduce the impact the formula on the information sheet was having.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QcEd8VdLgVLhAUZ4hPEOAfMclXEDXYNmHDAg3IvnMUg/edit?usp=sharing

Let me know if you have any questions

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for this. Some phones just cant handle the weight of some spreadsheets. I'll be adding it to my sticky *Assistance for Players*.
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!