Home Make It So!
Options

Remove 100xp Trainers from Gauntlet Drop Pool

Or at least limit them to Gauntlet Boxes and Gauntlet Chests, I can't express how disappointed I feel each time I get a Gauntlet Crate and it contains 8 x 100xp trainers. :(

Comments

• Options
    It was even worse in the early days when they had 2* trainers in loot boxes. But yes, I think we speak for pretty much everyone when we say it would be great if these were gone too.
  • Options
    It was even worse in the early days when they had 2* trainers in loot boxes.
    *shudders at the thought of that* :s
  • Options
    Just incase DB gives this suggestion the time of day. Adding my dislike to the list. Properly demoralising finishing in the top 5 and getting nothing but trainers and junk.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just incase DB gives this suggestion the time of day. Adding my dislike to the list. Properly demoralising finishing in the top 5 and getting nothing but trainers and junk.

Yes! Out of seven rewards I would say on average four of them are trainers
  • Options

I also agree. Many players (especially ones in position to do well in the gauntlet), don't need trainers anymore. How many do you have? I have over 8000 gold and something like 40,000 grey trainers.
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!
  • Options
    P-RexP-Rex ✭✭
    I concur. It is very disheartening to get trainers in gauntlet vaults.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

I also agree. Many players (especially ones in position to do well in the gauntlet), don't need trainers anymore. How many do you have? I have over 8000 gold and something like 40,000 grey trainers.

When I replicate I start with trainers. I have WAY more than I need

• Options
    Replace them with 100 Honor.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about adding random amounts of honor (like Merits or Credits) instead of any sort of trainers among the most common rewards?
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")