Home Engineering Room

facebook issue

I started playing the game over a year ago on facebook, then added it to my phone and also play on steam, my accounts were all synced , today I tried to log in to the game on facebook and it wants me to start a new game or link ...........I really hate facebook right now. everything is fine on my phone and steam , reported it to facebook which is almost a waste of time as they never respond to any support.

Comments

• Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had the same issue, re linked successfully but now I run out of memory and the game fails to load.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
    Update - I cleared my google chrome cache and that seems to have fixed the problem. Jim
    Update - I cleared my google chrome cache and that seems to have fixed the problem. Jim
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started playing the game over a year ago on facebook, then added it to my phone and also play on steam, my accounts were all synced , today I tried to log in to the game on facebook and it wants me to start a new game or link ...........I really hate facebook right now. everything is fine on my phone and steam , reported it to facebook which is almost a waste of time as they never respond to any support.

This happened on Facebook.com?
    What are you seeing?
    A screen with New Game Play Game? If so choosing Play Game should work and show your proper account.