Home The Bridge

New Packs?

Aren't new packs generally released today? Did I miss an announcement as to why they are not in game yet?

Comments

• FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been refreshing every minute also...
  • The Great GornholioThe Great Gornholio ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    It will probably be up soon. The new pack doesn't always come out on time

There is a new 5* in the vault, which will probably be in the pack. Vulcan Executioner

EDIT: The announcement will most likely be a day or two after the new pack is released :D
  • [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    yes
    not that I'm aware of
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • ASK_ASK_ ✭✭
    ah, just though tit was strange. They are generally 1 hour before dabo resets.....
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    That depends.

Who's asking?
  • NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    Obviously they are scrambling to get their taxes done.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    NivenFres wrote: »
    Obviously they are scrambling to get their taxes done.

and the IRS servers just crashed so...
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • ASK_ASK_ ✭✭
    maybe they are being audited....
  • ASK_ASK_ ✭✭
    Going to have to have really special packs to make up for the lost revenue :)
  • bowdybowdy ✭✭✭
    Packs are up now.

Vulcans never bluff/vulcan rage (executioner, suus mahna sarek, mirror tpol), reinforcements/call for backup (gangster spock, warship tuvok, kolinahr spock)
  • Has anyone actually gotten an executioner?
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is Valeris in there? I just fused her from the event. I don't want to get another one...
  • ASK_ASK_ ✭✭
    well that wasn't worth the wait
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had enough dil for 3 packs. Was hoping to get final star on Tuvok. Got the Vulcan Executioner, 2nd Star for Sarek, Tuvok, as well as beholds providing final stars for Prisoner O'Brien and T'Rul, so I beat the odds there.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    executioner looks extremely meh
  • Cool! We got Sub Zero too! 🤣
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new Vulcan ship though. It's so pretty. And unobtainable.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • PaPa ✭✭
    Do I understand that the Grow your armada pack is 250 dilithium for 10 schematics? And the featured ships are not guaranteed? So you risk getting some low level ship everyone's already maxed? And only 10 schematics? That's insane! DB, that's really low tricking newbies into spending money that.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both crew packs released today were horrible for me. I didn't try for either because I have ALL SIX super rares immortalized.
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to add new/more stars to any of the golds, but I have 5 of 6 purples FF'd (just need one more star on A Tuvok). So... pass. I'll just save my dil for chasing Kirk/Keras (whichever is threshold).
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pa wrote: »
    Do I understand that the Grow your armada pack is 250 dilithium for 10 schematics? And the featured ships are not guaranteed? So you risk getting some low level ship everyone's already maxed? And only 10 schematics? That's insane! DB, that's really low tricking newbies into spending money that.

You get 10 different schematic drops, not 10 schematics. It is correct that the featured ship is not guaranteed.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I rolled the dice and ended up getting a fourth star on Assimilated Tuvok...with him, Valeris, and Spock all FF’d I couldn’t possibly try again without being disappointed.
  • Get them while they're hot : available until Friday, march 20 :)
  • Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many immortalized purples, so small a chance for a single gold. Pass!
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Okay I took a shot and never again. Only 50 schematics per a pull.
    p36z1cbqcvgh.png