Home The Bridge

Is Keras in the new packs?

ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
So, they released the new packs and the stats of the new characters and I was underwhelmed. But I really like Balance of Terror and the Romulans in general, so I decided I'd buy a few packs and at least FF Keras over the event....

What did I get? 6 Romulan Kirks... No Vreenak (expected), but also no Keras. I'm just hoping that there's a bug and he's not actually in there....

Comments

• [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Yes, he's there.

Working on him now...

cguccd529xmf.png
  • AHSOG2AHSOG2 ✭✭✭
    Yup, got him.
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fleetmate got Vreenak from pack 1, Romulan Sarek from pack 2.
  • ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bummer... Ah well. I guess he just eats a roster spot for the next 6 months until he turns up in random Voyages.
  • IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    Dralix wrote: »
    Fleetmate got Vreenak from pack 1, Romulan Sarek from pack 2.

I got the same, both in the first slot.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surprise surprise, Romulan Kirk from my pack. Not enough Dil for another, I might get the 10$ pack once it swaps from Romulan Kirk to Romulan Surak as I am in no mood to spend 25$ to get two Suraks, when I would airlock one after the event.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Got 2 Vreenaks (Guess I'll be aiming for top 1000), one Kirk (Now FFFE, Thanks), and one Keras.

Looks like this is gonna be a fun event! Let the power levelling commence!
  • 3 pulls, Romulan Kirk in 1, Keras in 2 and Vernak in 3. Kirk is FFFE, so the other 2 are now level 30. Will work on them more later.
  • Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    I did four pulls.

pTUZeoD.png

caFSkW1.png

GUUSsw8.png

0KPSip9.png

E6wZYbz.png

That's three Vreenaks, one Romulan Kirk (also one Gangster Kirk and Warship Yar), no Keras. I'm going to try for him again tomorrow when my daily dil drops.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thurthorad wrote: »
    So, they released the new packs and the stats of the new characters and I was underwhelmed. But I really like Balance of Terror and the Romulans in general, so I decided I'd buy a few packs and at least FF Keras over the event....

What did I get? 6 Romulan Kirks... No Vreenak (expected), but also no Keras. I'm just hoping that there's a bug and he's not actually in there....

Don't know how to tell you this, except to say it has only happened for me ONCE before.....

8ye5800cpiou.png

Scott
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Three Vreenaks in four pulls for me as well.
  • [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    one pull - Keras and a Begold of Tempted Data, Ushuan Archer, and Sheriff Q. Took Tempted data for second star
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    2 Vrees
    6 Kirks
    4 Keras
    2 useless 4* beholds
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Jim Steele wrote: »
    Surprise surprise, Romulan Kirk from my pack. Not enough Dil for another, I might get the 10$ pack once it swaps from Romulan Kirk to Romulan Surak as I am in no mood to spend 25$ to get two Suraks, when I would airlock one after the event.

Jim

My plan is to get the $10 keras pack, too. Hoping they do swap the packs at some point
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Thurthorad wrote: »
    What did I get? 6 Romulan Kirks... No Vreenak (expected), but also no Keras.

Yeah, I made the same mistake a few events ago and got 5 Phloxes when all I wanted was a single Paris. One of the most disheartening moments I've had in the game. I decided right there that I would never buy more than a couple packs per event. I would love to collect all the 4* characters from each event, but I can't. Buying only two packs per event means I likely won't get the new character, but I will sometimes. If you want to guarantee it, you'll have to spend a whole lot of money. I won't do that.

I just bought two packs for this event and got two Kirks, whom I instantly airlocked. (I already have him).
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
    Chief Intelligence Officer
  • This is why i especially appreciate faction events with the $9.99 event offers of the threshold 4* .
    Nice addition at a price i will pay.
    ~ seeking out new life