Home Ready Room
Options

Behold Discussion: The President, Warship Janeway or Antaak?

Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2018 in Ready Room
Any suggestions?

tyr1vzh7c9uv.png

And as an academic question, thoughts between Niners Kira and Pel? It was a behold immediately previous to this - I went with Kira, but curious if there are arguments for Pel as well?

Really, it’s all academic. I don’t have room for any of them.
Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Antaak & the Prez have both been used on occasion in my Gauntlet (when they match traits), and do fairly well for themselves. Don't have that Janeway, so I can't speak to her usefulness — but of course, the oft-repeated truism that she will be event crew with alarming frequency may sway your decision, as well.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have Antaak and the President at one star each, but they are exceptionally low priority for me right now and are nowhere close to leveled. I have enough med right now, but that has been a problem for me. If you anticipate med need, get Antaak. Janeway might make a useful event crew.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you don't have Mirror Phlox, Antaak would be who I'd make room for...

With the crew slot crunch you are in, maybe its time to not open some packs for a while and use daily honor to cite up who you have....
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    TBH i think they are all pretty reasonable I have antaak, so would love to have a second star on him. Equally President gives extra med options on voyages. and warship Janeway well it is Janeway - she hasn't been bonus crew in a while, just like KIrk soooooo.....
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it would depend on where you are in collections. None of these would be part of my active rotation -- they'd go in cryo and come out only when useful to an event. Antaak is a physician. President of Earth is inspiring. Warship Janeway doesn't qualify for any collections, I don't think, but she is a Janeway, and those come in useful.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends