Home The Bridge

Kapitan Dobchan's 300th immortal - and he had to be a true icon!

edited April 2018 in The Bridge
And so it happened - I just immortalized my 300th crew member. It is indeed a mementous occasion, so I wanted it to be a legend of the series - and scrolling down through my crew, not a few seconds later, my eyes locked on this truly iconic person. The one and only Professor Scott.

ui50ul2c5wcu.gif

Hello, computer?! :smiley:

I just had to do it - it is a moment of the movie I remember so well even though I watched it as a kid. Scotty is probably the most well-rounded character in Star Trek I can think of to date. He did everything - from command to science, ops, engineering, and even dealt with half a bottle of Aldebaran whiskey. Had Picard not intervened, I bet he would have finished it all by his lonesome :)

Comments

• Gratz on 300! I just got to 200 so I can only imagine the effort you must've put in. Keep it up!
  • [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations and a damn fine choice! Now where's that pointy eared Vulcan? We need to Celebrate!
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Thanks guys, I really wanted it to be special :) Now... onwards to more immortals - and more skipped galaxy events. I can say one thing for sure - you don't need to be a VIP14 with 5 mil VIP points to have tons of immortalized crew. While I am a 14, I am nowhere near those guys (I think around 65k), and it still works. All you need to do is set your sights on a goal, and you will accomplish it.

That's for all the people who enjoy immortalizing crew but feel it's going slow - don't worry, it is not. It's just how the game is meant to be played!
  • Congrats!! I gotta ask though, what did you use your bonus dil on for immortilizing your 300th?
  • Congrats! I just got 225 today myself. However, I'm done with 2* crew unless I buy the EMH from the honor hall, and only have 4 1* crew to immortalize, so the next threshold is going to be much more difficult.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats! I just got 225 today myself. However, I'm done with 2* crew unless I buy the EMH from the honor hall, and only have 4 1* crew to immortalize, so the next threshold is going to be much more difficult.

Most 3s aren't too hard. Talos Spock sucked but most are easy levels.
  • Congrats!! I gotta ask though, what did you use your bonus dil on for immortilizing your 300th?

Since I cut my spending on the game of late very seriously, I am saving my dilithium until I see something decent. Thing is, ever since I lucked out like crazy back in the suus mahna sarek event (did 4 pulls, first one bugged and gave me a legendary saru from the lase event, and then I got 3 sareks), everything went downwards. My luck seems to have literally crumbled. The 10 for 10 offers barely adding a star on anything, the 15 for 25 barely amounting to 3/15 useful crew, and when I wanted to pull a Klingon Bride Jadzia (the celebratory pull), I got a total of 11 Sareks in 11 pulls. Yes, 11! So I said that I am done, and have been ever since.

So yeah, I will be saving those 750. I am at about 1900 now, and I will be keeping it unless something really interesting shows up.

Since I cut my spending on the game of late very seriously, I am saving my dilithium until I see something decent. Thing is, ever since I lucked out like crazy back in the suus mahna sarek event (did 4 pulls, first one bugged and gave me a legendary saru from the lase event, and then I got 3 sareks), everything went downwards. My luck seems to have literally crumbled. The 10 for 10 offers barely adding a star on anything, the 15 for 25 barely amounting to 3/15 useful crew, and when I wanted to pull a Klingon Bride Jadzia (the celebratory pull), I got a total of 11 Sareks in 11 pulls. Yes, 11! So I said that I am done, and have been ever since.

So yeah, I will be saving those 750. I am at about 1900 now, and I will be keeping it unless something really interesting shows up.

Wow...i feel bad for ya! 11 sareks!! Well i hope the dilithium you are saving amounts to something useful