Home The Bridge
Options

Why not fleet rewards..

What a lost opportunity (cash) for DB as I see my fleet chat lighting up for the event I’m wondering why it’s (conversations) all fairly bland solo strategy discussion and not about trying to compete as a group.

Comments

• Options
    Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm fine with the very minimal squadron rewards. If they build the ivory tower too high, new/returning players either face an ever-growing disadvantage or have to find an advanced fleet that's interested in taking green players.

But what I might really like to see are cosmetic rewards. Alternate ship coloration, crew nicknames and/or crew uniform tweaks (which sort of defeats the purpose of crew variations, but there's only so much room for cosmetics in a game like this).
  • Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you just imagine the competitiveness if db decided to give 5* crew as rewards??? O M G
  • Options
    Really anything would probably work... honor crons simply anything for incentive even if was pretty weak..
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you just imagine the competitiveness if db decided to give 5* crew as rewards??? O M G

I think we should just appoint you Princess of DB for a week. Amazing things would happen.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    (After playing this for almost 2yr, i am quite pessimistic about the direction of this game...) if there is fleet reward, it’d be like these:

#1 100,000 credits
    #2-5 75,000 credits
    #6-10 50,000 credits
    #11-100 10,000 credits
    The rest - good luck in next event and do better if you want to get a prize