Home The Bridge
Options

So here's a question:

When i use a share in an event is it my star base bonuses of the squad leaders?
"Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig" Lazarus Long, Time Enough for Love, R.A. Heinlein

Comments

• Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    When i use a share in an event is it my star base bonuses of the squad leaders?

Your starbase is your fleets, so you all have the same bonus there.
    Or are you referring to bonuses you got via Collections?
  • Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is the sharers bonuses because he is the one sharing his own crew.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is the sharers bonuses because he is the one sharing his own crew.

This is also my understanding.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    with how fickle RNG is on shuttles, does a percent or two really matter?
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Options
    {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice to have a definitive answer to this, even if it IS just "a percent or two"...
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice to have a definitive answer to this, even if it IS just "a percent or two"...

Find a squad leader and squad member with different collection bonuses and compare the numbers.
  • Options
    Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    [KM] Videm wrote: »
    with how fickle RNG is on shuttles, does a percent or two really matter?

These 96%ers failing today with all 4 seats using bonus crew is laughably disingenuous
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    Dralix wrote: »

Find a squad leader and squad member with different collection bonuses and compare the numbers.

At first I thought you were trolling me, and then after I thought about it for a few seconds, I realized you might be onto something. Thank you.
  • Options
    I have not had a shuttle fail today, and they have been all above 95%
  • Options
    Gib wrote: »
    I have not had a shuttle fail today, and they have been all above 95%

All my shuttles have been 97% or higher. I failed one of my 4 1500 shuttles, keeping me at 1500 for another round. I... HATE... faction events.
  • Options
    I have had 2 fail since my post. I hate faction events a well. Just lucky I am doing a staycation this week.
  • Options
    [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    I failed one of my 1800 shuttles. The 90%+ fail is real
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Options

Yeah - about 10% of the time. :D
  • Options

Definitely MORE than 10% of the time. That's the problem.
  • Options
    Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭

Definitely MORE than 10% of the time. That's the problem.

Simple math shows it’s more around 33% of the time when it should be 10% should DB stop playing by a second set of concealed percentages
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys treating AND slots as if only the first trait works, and you get 25% of the second trait, and ignoring the displayed percentage on the client?

I've had better luck since I started treating the client as a liar and doing that.
  • Options
    NoneNone ✭✭✭
    I can confirm that it is indeed the squad leader's bonuses that are applied.

The first event of this mega, after my squad leader and I had gotten Surak FE, and neither of us bought a citation or DYS, when I used his, it had better stats than mine.

This is true. I had it the other way, where mine was better than the shared one.
  • Options
    well that's the reason i asked as even a % or 2 can 'make a difference' and all things being equal crew wise it could make the difference on who should be squad leader.
    "Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig" Lazarus Long, Time Enough for Love, R.A. Heinlein
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was a legitimate question, thank you OP. Yes, to the people who confirmed that our own individual collections bonuses apply to our shared crew.
  • Options
    None wrote: »
    I can confirm that it is indeed the squad leader's bonuses that are applied.

The first event of this mega, after my squad leader and I had gotten Surak FE, and neither of us bought a citation or DYS, when I used his, it had better stats than mine.

This is true. I had it the other way, where mine was better than the shared one.

Confirmed, same results for me as these two said.
    [DCC] bebe
    Privileged to be Admiral of the Great Fleet
    Dilithium Causes Cancer, maxed Starbase level 134
    Featuring photonic flee free holodecks and
    All you can drink Neelix's Even Better Than Coffee Substitute!