Home The Bridge
Options

Please Ignore This Original Version of This Poll (please see 'EDIT' note below)

IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2018 in The Bridge
Further to the thread where you were asked, Who's your crack company of immortal Purples?, I thought it would be interesting to see what a numeric version of the response by the community looks like for this topic.

I realize the way I have phrased the Poll question could cause some to respond a bit differently than they would to the original question, if they have Immortalized a Super Rare character recently who they plan to keep long-term, but I thought it important to set a numeric standard for what is being considered. Please feel free to use your good judgment to tweak your Answer to the Poll question in whatever way you think would better reflect your situation.

EDIT:
The original Title of this Poll was "How Many Immortalized 4* Characters Have Been in Your Active Crew for At Least the Past 21 Days?"
From many of the Comments noted below, it is clear this Poll had a design flaw. Therefore an Updated Poll has been created to replace it. Thank you.

Please Ignore This Original Version of This Poll (please see 'EDIT' note below) 56 votes

0 – I have many Immortalized 4* characters, but outside of short-term use, they all stay in the Cryostasis Vault
1%
Irial 1 vote
1 – Letting go of Mirror Phlox is a difficult step to take
1%
Hungry Dog DDM 1 vote
2-3 – There are a few that are still useful to me
7%
/SSR/ Captain S'log[QH] He-Who-Meows[STJ] WendellYateball 4 votes
4-6 – I especially like being ranked in the Top 1% of the Captain Division in the Arena
5%
Captain Sisko [AA]Frank?Shy Khan 3 votes
7-9 – These are workhorses for me in Voyages
16%
uss_bonaventureMordackPepex82SST - 9of7Dirk GundersonAutomaton_2000Roland 359GogusUluru 9 votes
10 or more – I need a lot more Legendary 5* characters!
66%
RabbAviTrek[KM]VidemSabine of AthensDharkusCapt. ChaosJhamel William T. RikerIvanstoneBigstupidgrinCapt AjammPallidyneCommander SinclairVice Admiral StarfishCrazy LeoBrunt, FCAP-Rex(10F)Geekgirlal103Odo Marmarosa 37 votes
0 – I do not yet own any Immortalized 4* characters (newer player)
1%
[BL] Q 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Write in answer - that data is not available.
  • Options
    IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    0 – I have many Immortalized 4* characters, but outside of short-term use, they all stay in the Cryostasis Vault
    Dralix wrote: »
    Write in answer - that data is not available.

Please make you best guesstimate ;)
  • Options
    RaphillonRaphillon ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    I have a core of 30-40 immortalized 4* that I use and many others I don't use... I don't feel that short of 5*s, though.
  • Options
    I have 10 or more, but that is because I have the crew slots. I have plenty of Legendaries immortalized as well.
  • Options
    IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    Raphillon wrote: »
    I have a core of 30-40 immortalized 4*... I don't feel that short of 5*s, though.

Very good point @Raphillon - I am going to assume you also have what is, for you, a 'healthy quantity' of crew slots, and can afford to keep all these active?
  • Options
    IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    Gib wrote: »
    I have 10 or more, but that is because I have the crew slots. I have plenty of Legendaries immortalized as well.

Got it - Am going to adjust the wording for that response now ...
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, I just did the count, and I am only short 16 Purples from owning all SR crew. (That includes this weeks new Event crew) I constantly battle swapping in and out of freezer for events and daily activities. After this event, at least 8 go back in freezer, and several more come out. I am pretty complete on using only Legendary for Voyages, and most Factions these days.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    I hate paying to unfreeze crew so as long as i have the slots i just keep them out. This in no way means i have more or less legendaries.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    Irial wrote: »
    Gib wrote: »

Got it - Am going to adjust the wording for that response now ...

Or Not ... when you try to Edit a Poll thread, you can only change the comment sections, but not the list of possible answers. This makes sense as it could affect how people have voted already.
  • Options
    IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »
    I hate paying to unfreeze crew so as long as i have the slots i just keep them out. This in no way means i have more or less legendaries.

I would like to apologize for my poor Description for the "10 or more" Answer, as I did not think of the scenario of players who both have lots of Legendary and Super Rare characters in their Active Crew Quarters due to the quantity of Crew Slots they own - Sorry!!
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    I must note - I do NOT need more 5* characters. I need more of them FF because at 1/5 even best ones are at most on my 4/4 crew level.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have about 12 active - if slots allow I would have more out.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    I have about 12 active - if slots allow I would have more out.

Yeah, if I had just 10 more slots I could've consistently push 7.5-8h voyages simply because of more varied crew and not 7h with rare 8 because relevant crew is in the freezer.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 190 crew slots so I am able to keep about 40-50 immortal 4* active. I am only missing about 20 4* crew from my active roster or freezer, and I have never air-locked a 4* that wasn't a duplicate (lots of merits spent shuttling crew to and from the vault)!
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out of 225 crew slots, just over 100 are currently occupied by immortal purples.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    21. I have a bunch of 1/5 too. But for shuttles these 4/4 outperform them. It's not that I need more 5*, it's that I need higher fusion levels on my existing 5*.
  • Options
    16 right now, with several more unfrozen or recently immortalized for this mega-event. But those 16 will most likely stay unfrozen afterward as well.
  • Options
    P-RexP-Rex ✭✭
    Actual number is 17, but 5 of those are out for Vulcan/Romulan trait and won't be staying out after event ends. (6 really, but T'rul is stayin out for eng.) I have spare seats, i have full legends, but in a game with a lot of variables you need a few options open i guess.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not vault any purrple cards until I'm really out of crew slots. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    i think your poll needs to go much higher, as 80% currently have 10+ - i have 62 for example!
  • Options
    [DC] Principia[DC] Principia ✭✭✭✭
    I keep 4-star people in my active crew until I don't have the space for them anymore. There's no point in risking having to do any more event juggling than is absolutely necessary. It doesn't mean I don't have enough 5s.
  • Options
    Since I only keep about 5 or so empty crew slots, I have about 40 or so out of stasis. As I run out of room, the more useless ones take a trip to the freezer. As to the 5*s. I don't want more 1/5s, I want more stars on my existing 40 Legendaries...
    Immortalized crew count:
    27×1★; 45×2★; 72×3★; 121×4★; 14×5★

FE, not fused crew count:
    0×2★; 0×3★; 18×4★; 21×5★
  • Options
    [DC] Picard Loves Reds[DC] Picard Loves Reds ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    I spent way too much on slots early in the game and now sit at 250 total. I currently have 51 4* Immortals. At the opposite end, I have 33 1/4 at lvl 1 waiting for their duplicates to drop. I still have 16 open slots left.
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    4-6 – I especially like being ranked in the Top 1% of the Captain Division in the Arena
    21 Days? Just my 4 Arena folks - T'Mir and her Velcro, O'Brien, Ardra, and Christmas Tree Reed.

Oh, and all the Vulcans and Romulans and McCoy's for these blasted events, which brings the total to *27*.
  • Options
    I've got 20 active 4*s, but I don't feel I'm short on 5*s either... I've got 48 active legendary crew.

Excluding Thot Gor, Lucien and the Clown, I've got seven 3/4s just waiting for a 4th star to vault, and 32 1/4 or 2/4 crew that can drop from Voyages that I haven't had a reason to airlock yet, in case more drop from voyages.
  • Options
    2-3 – There are a few that are still useful to me
    I can only keep a couple around since my 1/5 take up all my crew slots.
    STAR TREK JUNKIES
  • Options
    {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got 72 immortal super rares in my roster at the moment. I'm sure not all of them have been there for 21 days but most of them definitely have.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    63 but they just sit there waiting to be event crew
  • Options
    [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I run on super-rares. Legendaries are a bonus, when they are. Besides, I like purple.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I run on super-rares. Legendaries are a bonus, when they are. Besides, I like purple.

Now when I see your avatar I will think of Vicki Vale saying the same thing in Batdance.