Home The Bridge

Have Evidence That DB Updated the Time Portal? Post it HERE!

edited October 2017 in The Bridge
Since we all know that DB has messed up with loot tables on several occasions, I'm asking anybody that has evidence that DB updated the time portal to please post a snapshot here. To see the list of crew added to the loot table please go here https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/414/hybrid-faction-galaxy-event-notes-first-impressions-10-12-time-portal-additions

Comments

• i did get Falcon o’brien and sherrif q
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had Klingon Janeway from a behold
    DB: Do Better
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    I've had or seen screenshots of several legendary crew that were added, however I've opened a decent number of packs and not seen any super rares on the added list? Has anyone seen new super rares?
  • Just got this behold from my freebie 10x pull
  • edited October 2017
    I have had a Klingon Janeway, 23rd Century Martok, and Frank Hollister in beholds.

As for Super Rares, I know I had a Prospero Data show up. There may have been a few others, but I have most of my SR fully fused, so it is hard to tell which was previously limited.
    I don't see prospero data on the add list from the recent announcement, so him appearing wouldn't show the super rares were added. I still have yet to see any of the super rares from the added list appear.
  • I bought a $99 offer last night with 25 premium packs. Opened all packs. about 15 super rares given to me outright and 10 super rare beholds. Can confirm I saw 0 of the 32 super rare crew supposedly added to the pool.

I'm not a statistician, but I think this is more than small sample size. About 100-120 super rare crew in the pool before. Now there should be about 130-150. Between the behold and pulls I saw 45 super rare crew. 0 of these 45 were the 32 supposed to be added. Just filed a ticket.

I have a sinking feeling this is what the game is going to be like for the next several months before the game is eventually shut down or too buggy to play.
  • I've had Augment Riker drop twice recently for me. I was offered Benny Russel in a behold, but chose somebody else. No screenshots.

Agree augment riker is dropping, But not sure why he was on the list since he was dropping before the update was announced. I had him 4/4 already from drops and was not playing during his event.
  • Yes Augment Riker is on Shan's list but I am sure he was already in the premium portal loot pool prior to October 11. I also fully fused him from drops in August or September.
  • [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw the following crew pop up in beholds:

Assimilated Janeway
    Garak, Elim Garak
    Mintakan Riker
  • For what it's worth I got legendary beholds with Benny Russell and Revolutionary Damar. Just none of the super rare.
  • Got a Captain LaForge 5* on a one-off (**) UNCOMMON pull won from the Gauntlet the other day.
    random, crazy, but very cool!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • I've got Assimilated La Forge, Yarnek, Mirror Bashir, Proto Worf and Augment Picard show up in 5* beholds. No new 4*s yet in a straight drop or 4* beholds. That's out of 30 10x Premium packs
  • Got a Kathryn Janaway from a credit 10 pack. Not quite a 4 or 5* but new crew nonetheless.
  • Whats the point of posting new addedlegendaries, its out of question the legendaries have been added, just none of the mentioned super rares.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Saw the following crew pop up in beholds:

Assimilated Janeway
    Garak, Elim Garak
    Mintakan Riker

Got a snapshot?
  • At this point we have seen plenty to show that the 5* crew were added. We are just looking for proof of the 4* crew.
  • Advocate Kolos is in the Dabo table does that count?

98rfrchnqoik.png
  • BelleAnna wrote: »
    Advocate Kolos is in the Dabo table does that count?

98rfrchnqoik.png

Nope...time limited crew can be in the dabo wheel a lot even if they are not in the loot table for the time portal.
  • I had a behold from a basic 10 pack for Sheriff of Nottingham Q, One, and Assimilated Janeway.
  • I had a behold from a basic 10 pack for Sheriff of Nottingham Q, One, and Assimilated Janeway.
    Got a picture?
    Got a picture?

No, sorry. Happened before I saw this topic.
  • BelleAnna wrote: »
    Advocate Kolos is in the Dabo table does that count?

98rfrchnqoik.png

Nope...time limited crew can be in the dabo wheel a lot even if they are not in the loot table for the time portal.

Good to know. Also I have plenty of premium portals saved up for when my crew slots increase tomorrow and most of my existing 4*s are old so I guess I'm hoping they hold off til I pull my packs as the drop rate for them will be more favourable.. but that's not what has been said so it's not fair on everyone else. Be irony if I get the 4*s everyone else wants but not me
  • SpaceWereDragonSpaceWereDragon ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    I have done 60 10x packs since they have announced that they put the new crew into the packs. 30 of those packs were packs that I was saving and I got the 30 pack deal just yesterday. I have seen two new legendaries in beholds but I have not gotten any of the 4* rares that they said they released. Those 4* should be dropping in voyages too and I don't think I have seen anyone mention that they got one from voyages or from the packs. It's frustrating because if I knew that the 4* were not working in the packs correctly, I wouldn't have bought the 30 pack deal or open the 30 packs that I was saving.
  • I have done 60 10x packs since they have announced that they put the new crew into the packs. 30 of those packs were packs that I was saving and I got the 30 pack deal just yesterday. I have seen two new legendaries in beholds but I have not gotten any of the 4* rares that they said they released. Those 4* should be dropping in voyages too and I don't think I have seen anyone mention that they got one from voyages or from the packs. It's frustrating because if I knew that the 4* were not working in the packs correctly, I wouldn't have bought the 30 pack deal or open the 30 packs that I was saving.

This.
    +1000

I have seen zero new crew claimed to have been added. Not from saved 10x packs nor single premium pulls.. And neither from any voyages.
    ~ seeking out new life