Home Ready Room
Options

What is the definitive new jumpstart technique?

DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
We have lots of threads speculating and arguing as the new limits have changed the old tactics. Which actually works?

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jump start, you say?

s9lyf69wt6lk.jpg

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously, though — it sounds like you've read the numerous other posts about this. It's not like there's some secret method that hasn't been talked about. Noted in this thread is a method to get to 1800 VP shuttles, and that's pretty much the best that can be done with single-faction, 12-transmission events.

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/4358/kickstart-ideas-for-12-missions

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Jump start, you say?

s9lyf69wt6lk.jpg

You just took me back about 25 years to better days man. haha
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!