Home Make It So!
Options

Exchange ship schematics / crew trainers

In the past we use non needed ship schematics / crew trainers at replicator.
Since voyages we all have more than enough replication rations and they are useless now. Give us option to exchange them to honor.

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sir Whale wrote: »
    we all have more than enough replication rations

"All" is not an accurate assumption, though I wish it were. My main account, which I've been playing for 15+ months, started running out of rations a few months ago (much to my surprise), when I was doing a lot of leveling of crew — I dug into schematics, and then trainers, to supplement the replicator. But I have two other, much newer, accounts, which both need that steady influx of rations — in fact, one is F2P and despite being Captain level 44 there, I'm still forced to purchase rations for Honor quite a bit.

However, I would have no problem if others want to exchange their surplus for some other in-game resource. Just wanted to bring another POV to the table and share that it's not quite as pervasive as your own experience might lead you to expect that it is.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options

Sir Whale wrote: »
    Since voyages we all have more than enough replication rations and they are useless now.

I find your statement highly illogical.