Home Make It So!
Options

Can DB increase minimum rewards for different tiers of gauntlet loot boxes?

edited April 2018 in Make It So!
It really erks me to get rank 1, open 7 vaults, and walk away with 49 blue trainers. Could DB PLEASE!!!! make it so at least blue trainers are not given from vaults, maybe the lowest reward could be gold trainers, the lowest reward for crates 4 star trainers, and chests and boxes 3 star trainers? (As you can see i have given up on DB ever removing trainers from loot boxes :cry: )

Comments

• Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    The minimum is 5 blue trainers actually, so if you got away with 7 blue trainers each, you got lucky. :) I agree though that trainers shouldn't be in reward boxes anymore.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    It really erks me to get rank 1, open 7 vaults, and walk away with 49 blue trainers. Could DB PLEASE!!!! make it so at least blue trainers are not given from vaults, maybe the lowest reward could be gold trainers, the lowest reward for crates 4 star trainers, and chests and boxes 3 star trainers? (As you can see i have given up on DB ever removing trainers from loot boxes :cry: )

Gauntlet vaults, the top rank reward box, do not drop trainers. So ...
  • Options
    Dralix wrote: »

Gauntlet vaults, the top rank reward box, do not drop trainers. So ...

But they do...trust me they do...
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then I'm the luckiest person in the world, because I can't remember the last time I finished outside the top 10, or the last time I got trainers from a rank reward box. So until I see it, I'll continue to believe it doesn't happen.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Then I'm the luckiest person in the world, because I can't remember the last time I finished outside the top 10, or the last time I got trainers from a rank reward box. So until I see it, I'll continue to believe it doesn't happen.

Wow...thats pretty nice, but i know blue trainers are given because i got rank 2 just recently and got 2 rare components, 20 (not 30 :wink: ) chrons, and the rest was blue trainers. My worst however was 9 vaults, 9 sets of trainers :pensive:
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    The most boxes you can get is 7, and chrons come in multiples of 20, possibly with a minimum of 40 in vaults. So you'll understand if I'm skeptical when you have other details wrong.
  • Options
    The most boxes you can get is 7, and chrons come in multiples of 20, possibly with a minimum of 40 in vaults. So you'll understand if I'm skeptical when you have other details wrong.

Oops just noticed i said 30 chrons...i meant 20 thanks for pointing that out.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had gold trainers on a top 10 finish last week. I'm ok with it as I don't have the gold trailers maxed... but kinda whatever. Was almost better than the one character only equipment for the character that's already in the vault.