Home Engineering Room
Options

Double Your Crew Offer Showing Up, But "Locked"

JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2018 in Engineering Room
I acquired "Temporal Prisoner Chakotay" from a Be-Gold a few minutes ago, but the offer says "Locked" instead of the price button to click. Could it be because I'm using my Android emulator on PC? Would it work on Steam (it's more expensive there though)? PS: Steam works fine, but I'd prefer to pay less through Android.

jkwi4e7jzy7x.png
y9qrbuyjbhe4.png

"Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")

Comments

• Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Well, it's also locked on my meowbile device (using Android), so I strongly assume it's because of the not yet happened 4.0.2 update on Android. Since the offer will run out in 12 hours, I guess I have no choice, but to buy it through Steam and spend an extra Swiss Frank. :(
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm I will let the team know.
  • Options
    I’m getting the same issue:
    ua76h6ycfq5o.png
  • Options
    MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    I've had this happen it took over a week for it To be corrected. I still don't k is what caused the issue of visit was fixed. I do know that customer support will tell you the issue is with your service (such as Google Play in my case) and not on DB's end.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazon Kindle Fire, all looks fine and it runs on Android too.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI -also locked on iOS 11.3.1 and still persists after restarts. The Monday pop-up offer is available and not locked. t1gs6dqbcce4.png
  • Options
    My 2 nd account is on iOS 11.3.1 and its not locked. Seems to be pretty randsom?
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    I am glad this isn't just me Z. My last one and current one are both locked...
  • Options
    Not that I want to buy it, but still I would like to understand why the purchase is locked?!

g5iydqmy824x.jpeg
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a fleet mate in the same predicament yesterday. We weren't able to figure it out but check that whatever platform you're on is set to allow purchases and you have a valid form of payment linked. Otherwise I'd suggest placing a ticket and/or posting in Engineering.
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually it looks like several people are having problems. Thread
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    And another issue with the Monday pop up offer this time: I have a "5000 Chroniton + 4000 Dilithium + 25 Premium Pull" offer, counting down from 12 hours on Android. On Steam, the offer duration is 24 hours long ... bugged? I would actually prefer if those offers were 24 hours long to plan voyages and kits accordingly. The problem is, I don't wanna pay 5 CHF (about 5 dollars) more than I have to, but on Steam it's more expensive than on Android.
  • Options
    Mine is locked as well.
  • Options
    Good to know it’s not only me, thanks! I’d pass that offer anyway, so I’m good.
  • Options
    Black PebbleBlack Pebble ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    If you’re still experiencing this, could you please send a PM to Shan or myself with the following information?

• Your DBID
    • What platform you’re experiencing this on.
    • If you’ve tried to log in through Facebook or Steam within the past day.
    Hosun Lee
    Civilian, Brand and Marketing
    Ex-Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    And another issue with the Monday pop up offer this time: I have a "5000 Chroniton + 4000 Dilithium + 25 Premium Pull" offer, counting down from 12 hours on Android. On Steam, the offer duration is 24 hours long ... bugged? I would actually prefer if those offers were 24 hours long to plan voyages and kits accordingly. The problem is, I don't wanna pay 5 CHF (about 5 dollars) more than I have to, but on Steam it's more expensive than on Android.

There are offers that will show with a 24 hours timer until next week, after that normal timers of 12 hours will resume. It is indeed a bug.
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry I missed out on the discussion, but if it helps, here's more data:
    It happened on my "main" account, which is based off an iPhone. Event ended, 5* Vreenak deposited into my roster, pop up triggered, "Locked".

Logged into this same account on an Android phone and it was no longer locked. Logged into this same account on Steam and it was no longer locked. Went back to iOS, locked.

I was able to buy DIL and my Apple payment was valid, so it wasn't that. I do swap between platforms pretty regularly (Apple, Android, Steam, but NOT FB Gameroom) so that may have had something to do with it.

My other accounts that are strictly Android based did not have the same issue. So largely, one could 'work around' by accessing another platform, but not every player has that ability. Didn't directly impact me as I wasn't trying to buy it (already immortal) and just needed it to trigger in the window to be re-usable by Thursday event time.

If it occurs again on Thursday, I'll update this thread accordingly.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We believe we have found the cause of the issue. Please let us know if it happens again.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    We believe we have found the cause of the issue. Please let us know if it happens again.

Excellent, and fingers crossed.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    this happened yesterday, but my timer ran out yesterday and never left the "Locked" state vafc707z5ceo.png
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    fqzn1is29115.png

Got this today....the $99 pack in portal shows the same "locked"
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    EtienneEtienne ✭✭✭
    9gd1up0pzmyq.png

I am getting the locked for the TP but only on Steam.
  • Options
    If you’re running into the locked offer today, can you please try restarting your client?

Are other offers also locked?

Also, if you haven’t already done so, please send a PM to Shan or myself with your DBID.
    Hosun Lee
    Ex-Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    I just noticed that all $ buttons are showing Locked for me. On Steam. I've tried restarting. Seems to work on Android.
  • Options
    After restarting Steam itself, they're working again.
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    i got the DYS offer yesterday afternoon around 4pm Central time , it showed locked. On android, still running 4.0.0 though.

8potm3ukupg0.png
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    Hi folks, if you're still experiencing this, please close your game client and restart it. We pushed out a hotfix earlier this afternoon that should fix this issue.

It looks like the issue would have affected a certain subset of players who were using Steam, but this should no longer be the case.
    Hosun Lee
    Ex-Disruptor Beam