Home The Bridge

Transparency update

edited April 2018 in The Bridge
The update to show odds is out on Android. Here are the numbers for packs:
u7mqbycivbyp.png
xakvc7cboyq7.png

What do you guys think? Odds are real low IMO.

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But what I don’t get is if you are guaranteed one super rare or legendary in a ten pull how can the odds be those percentages? I get that it’s for each slot, but the first and last slots should add up to 100% for super rare and legendary. Mathematicians help me understand please
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    But what I don’t get is if you are guaranteed one super rare or legendary in a ten pull how can the odds be those percentages? I get that it’s for each slot, but the first and last slots should add up to 100% for super rare and legendary. Mathematicians help me understand please

I suspect this is the routine for a 10 pull:
    1. Generate 9 random pulls based on displayed percentages
    2. If one or more of those pulls resulted in a 4/5*, then generate a 10th the same way
    3. If no 4/5* has been rewarded, then rewards a 4* 90% of the time and a 5* 10% of the time in the final slot.

Similarly for the credit pulls:
    2. If one or more of those pulls resulted in a 2* or better, then generate a 10th the same way
    3. If no 2* or better has been rewarded, then reward a 2*

There are some corner cases I'm unsure about (i.e...can the "10th" slot on a credit pull be a 3/4/5*?) But I think those general rules are at least close to accurate.
  • Banjo1012 wrote: »

I see what you're saying. For the guaranteed 4*/5* drop, what are the odds on each? Do they vary by character?
  • Unless DB explain how this drop rate works, it is meaningless
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to know the percentages of the event legendary in an event pack.
    Let’s fly!
  • I want to know the percentages of the event legendary in an event pack.

It appears they skirted the apple rules on this one.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018

I suspect this is the routine for a 10 pull:
    2. If one or more of those pulls resulted in a 4/5*, then generate a 10th the same way
    3. If no 4/5* has been rewarded, then rewards a 4* 90% of the time and a 5* 10% of the time in the final slot.

Similarly for the credit pulls:
    2. If one or more of those pulls resulted in a 2* or better, then generate a 10th the same way
    3. If no 2* or better has been rewarded, then reward a 2*

There are some corner cases I'm unsure about (i.e...can the "10th" slot on a credit pull be a 3/4/5*?) But I think those general rules are at least close to accurate.
    m

On credit pull
    You will always receive one 2 star crew.
    So last step if no two star has been rewarded than reward a 2 star crew.

• Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018

The odds would only apply to the other 9 slots, not the guaranteed slot or a single 72 dilithium pull.

So the odds of getting a Legendary is 1.27% for any given slot.