Home The Bridge
Options

Keras no longer villanous!

MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2018 in The Bridge
Very appropriate, thanks.

I also liked how he was referred to as "TOS Romulan Commander", rather than his somewhat non-official name, in the event epilogue.

Comments

• Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see them listening!
  • Options
    It seemed to me the "TOS Romulan Commander" was a placeholder that forgot to get replaced in the text. I also chuckled at that one.
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't suppose they added Security Skill, and Veteran, Tactician and Resourceful traits? I haven't collected him yet - waiting to extend days I have to clear a slot.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Now that this has been done, can we re-add Romulan to Shinzon, as well as give him Reman? He's culturally both. It was an injustice to take Romulan away from him. I still don't understand why that decision was ever even made.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    Don't suppose they added Security Skill, and Veteran, Tactician and Resourceful traits? I haven't collected him yet - waiting to extend days I have to clear a slot.

Villain got turned into Tactician, so partially.
  • Options
    I think Neutral Zone outposts 2,3,4, and 8 would consider him a villian.
  • Options
    Nice move by DB. I appreciate that they are listening.
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Neutral Zone outposts 2,3,4, and 8 would consider him a villian.

From a Federation-Centric point of view. Romulus would consider him a hero for defending the border against the encroachment of Federation barbarians.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    UebermindUebermind ✭✭✭
    While they're at it, they need to add "Starfleet" and "Federation" to RAF Bashir.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uebermind wrote: »
    While they're at it, they need to add "Starfleet" and "Federation" to RAF Bashir.

He and O'Brien are both lacking those.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    like the Physician trait perhaps Villain should be changed to Adversary.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think he should've had Tactician. He still committed atrocities. That makes him villain. Following "orders" doesn't exempt you from morality.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals