Home The Bridge

Well...its either Khan, Khan or Khan...KHAAAAAAAN!!!

zaje8z4nwz0c.png
Who do you guys think i should choose...such a hard choice.

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a close call but I would have to say I would go with Khan. That’s just my opinion though. I’m sure others will disagree
  • Banjo1012 wrote: »
    That is a close call but I would have to say I would go with Khan. That’s just my opinion though. I’m sure others will disagree

Noooo pick Khan, better the the other two.
  • 5pfakil734yg.jpg

dveornacteyi.png
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Noooo pick Khan, better the the other two.

Yeah but Khan has that engineering. And I think he’s staring at that classic Marilyn Monroe picture
  • edited April 2018
    Khan you put in a service ticket?

Sorry, had to go there. :D

I did put in a service ticket, lets hope i 'khan' get a different card from cs
  • Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought the 30 packs, four of them were 2/3 identical. WTF?
  • I bought the 30 packs, four of them were 2/3 identical. WTF?

Woah...seems im not the only one!!
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khan... is the superior...
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    9iusc3zwgdrf.jpg
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • DittoDitto ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    wow .. just wow .. so silly on DB part
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    You Khan always start a second one!
  • SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    you can get a 4* of your choice
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • It's the most vivid manifestation of DB's indecency and shortsightedness I've seen so far. Very, very disturbing...
  • you can get a 4* of your choice

Glad to hear that...i 'khan' finally get north star Archer's last star!
  • [TFA] Celeres[TFA] Celeres ✭✭✭✭
    7cpkz7hikaf5.jpeg
    First Officer - Task Force April
    Squadron Leader - [TFA] Bateson’s Bulldogs
  • It wasn't being marooned on Ceti Alpha V that caused Young Khan to become Wrathful - it was his bitterness about being in all 3 slots of a behold, and still getting airlocked and ticketed. Why won't JIL take me as a duplicate 4*?? Ah, he tasks me. He tasks me, and I shall have him.

Haha...i exchanged him for North Star Archer...they had a showdown...and khan lost. The lesson of this story: you 'khan't bring a painting to a gun fight if you wanna win.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know, if you could take all three of them, you'd have him 3/4 instantly. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • You know, if you could take all three of them, you'd have him 3/4 instantly. :)

Hmmm...then i might be persuaded to work on a second copy...maybe
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think if such a big jackpot (all three of a kind) can be achieved in a behold, it should be possible to get them all. :D The only character I have a full immurrtal second copy of is Lokeke Sato. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • I think if such a big jackpot (all three of a kind) can be achieved in a behold, it should be possible to get them all. :D The only character I have a full immurrtal second copy of is Lokeke Sato. :)

Id like that!! But with DB...eh, no. Still glad i have the option to trade khan out!
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd luv to get a Be-Gold with 3x Durango Troi ... got her at 2/5 FE, lol. :) Would take care of my wildwest collection. :)
  • I'd luv to get a Be-Gold with 3x Durango Troi ... got her at 2/5 FE, lol. :) Would take care of my wildwest collection. :)

That be nice, but i don't believe a legendary 'all choices the same' behold is possible, still finishing that wild west collection sounds nice! I still need 5 frank hollanders and 4 north star trips....that may take a while...