Home The Bridge
Options

The Final Five

2»

Comments

• Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ....nobody even mentions Will Decker and/or 70s Kirk??

kirk-decker.jpg
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    1. Gary Seven (TOS: Assignment: Earth)
    2. Stephen Hawking (TNG: Descent)
    3. Empress Georgiou (Discovery)
    4. Captain Killy (Discovery)
    5. Kamala (TNG: The Perfect Mate) or Droxine (TOS: The Cloud Miners)

4m5w743wq9xq.png
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    EdwynEdwyn ✭✭✭
    1) Ishka-it’s mind boggling that we have a Vulcan executioner but no Moogie
    2) Hoshi-not with an alien face, just a regular xenolinguist or away team Hoshi
    3) Amanda Rogers- 4* young Amanda version that fuses into omnipotent 5* Amanda when fused with any 4* Q character
    4) Grand Nagus Gint- perfect choice for a recurring legendary event character
    5) Ezri Dax- a captain Ezri with the white shoulder bridge uniform
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    5. Commodore Matt Decker (TOS, The Doomsday Machine)
    4BOgNNZ.jpg

I’ve decided to change my vote from Pah-Wraith Jake to Commodore Decker. Thanks for reminding me!
  • Options
    Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Neelix
    Mirror adult wesley
    Mirror 23rd century Martok
    Mirror Kahn
    Stripey shirt Janeway

Or 5 Kelvin universe characters, doesn't matter which ones.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they -were- to stop adding new content I'd be ok with still playing if they left the servers on, with 4 conditions..

Gauntlet prize becomes a behold between the 3 current / past champion prizes

All portals are updated with -all- non exclusive characters, so even if there was a new event the week before the end of new content and it had 3 new characters, those go in.

Everything is half price.
    Everything.

The cost of Dilithium, the cost of portal pulls, the cost of Voyage refills..
    The cost of cadet tickets..
    Cost of Crew slots.
    Everything.

Pre program all events to rerun in original order.

I would still play.

• Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Commodore Matt Decker, of course.
    u1bg6xcyktl4.png
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    das411 wrote: »
    ....nobody even mentions Will Decker and/or 70s Kirk??

kirk-decker.jpg

I think it would be best to keep a picture of confessed child molester Stephen Collins out of the game.

Agreed. It's unfortunate that we are denied a great character due to the actions of a deplorable human being.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Captain Killy
    Amanda Rogers
    Empress Georgiou
    Sylvia Gomez
    Harrad-Sar
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gary Seven
    Ishka
    Captain Spock
    Past Tense Jadzia Dax
    Mark Twain
  • Options
    NeemsNeems ✭✭✭
    It's not 5 exactly, unless you only have one new per weekend, but I'd suggest ending on a Mega-Event featuring the ends of the series. TOS and TAS ended kind of abruptly, and Disco isn't over, so that leaves a solid 4 with All Good Things, What You Leave Behind, Endgame, and These Are The Voyages. Poker Table Picard, Prophet/Wormhole Sisko, Admiral Janeway already exists so I'm not positive there, and COP Founder Archer. You could slot Kirk in to the recurring, but I'm not positive what Kirk we're really missing at this point with Nexus Kirk already covering his last appearance, so maybe Captain Spock. If you twist my arm to fill out second New slots for the events, I'd throw in armchair Data, Kira as pictured where she's reaching out to Odo as he sinks in to the Link, either a new Chakotay or Seven (I'm torn tbh) and semi-canon novel version of Trip where he's joined Section 31 following his "death".

I'll be sad to see this game go when it does, and those episodes mostly make me sad (These Are The Voyages just disappoints me instead), so it all works out well in my book.
  • Options
    Zeke0123Zeke0123 ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Gary Mitchell Gary Mitchell Gary Mitchell...Kirks best buddy from the academy and he had to END him on one of his first away missions..that had to have a profound effect on Kirk.
  • Options
    Species 8472 Boothby. Just 5 of those.

• Options
    TNG’s worst villians. Karnas, Ambassador Alkar, Nagilum, Commander Remmick, Ronin
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    I like the idea of the final five being new versions of the captains; and why not give them versions featuring skills they don't already have?

Arena Kirk (he engineered his way right out of that mess)
    Kamin Picard (he'd totally have MED, right?)
    Explorer Sisko (from "Explorers" - those engineering skills on display)
    Caretaker Janeway (from the season 1 holonovels - definitely gets some MED!)
    Kir'shara Archer (I mean, Surak is a Science beast...)

And if there's room for a sixth...
    Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better Burnham (first six skill card, each with a base of 999 and proficiency of 1000-1999)
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Admiral William Ross (DS9)
    Commander Donatra (NEM)
    Commander Liz Shelby (TNG)
    Eris (DS9)
    Jhamel (ETP)

Honorable Mentions: 1701 Bashir & O'Brien (DS9/TOS)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    When I first just saw the title of this thread (i.e., before going into it and reading the OP's comment), the initial thought that came into my mind was the Final Five from Battlestar Galactica.
  • Options
    ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    Irial wrote: »
    When I first just saw the title of this thread (i.e., before going into it and reading the OP's comment), the initial thought that came into my mind was the Final Five from Battlestar Galactica.

I just assumed that that was intentional on the OPs part.
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thurthorad wrote: »

Well, the BSG reboot is one of my favorite Sci-Fi shows of all time, so.... :smiley:

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thurthorad wrote: »

Well, the BSG reboot is one of my favorite Sci-Fi shows of all time, so.... :smiley:

So say we all.
  • Options
    Final 5 you say....??? My choice would be:

Saul Tigh
    Ellen Tigh
    Galen Tyrol
    Tory Adams
    Samuel Anders
  • Options
    Admiral Forrest
    Admiral Ross
    Ishka
    Teacher or Pah-wraith Keiko O'Brien
    Warlord or Fury Kes
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Admiral Forrest
    Admiral Ross
    Ishka
    Teacher or Pah-wraith Keiko O'Brien
    Warlord or Fury Kes

A four or five star Keiko is a great suggestion

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    We definitely need Captain Killy. Also we need Porthos, Spot, George and Gracie.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    S14 Bri S14 Bri ✭✭✭
    Weyoun 5, the main Weyoun character on DS9... still not in the game. A travesty.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    The takeaway from this thread is that there are still dozens if not hundreds of great examples of potential characters to include, even with likeness rights and criminal allegations preventing some individual actors from making it.
  • Options
    PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    The takeaway from this thread is that there are still dozens if not hundreds of great examples of potential characters to include, even with likeness rights and criminal allegations preventing some individual actors from making it.

You can watch just about any episode of Star Trek and pick out a potential new character for Timelines.

As an example, I recently watched the Terra Prime episodes of Enterprise and from just those two episodes there's Paxton, Nathan Samuels, Mayweather's Starfleet Intelligence ex-girlfriend, "Rescuer" versions of Archer, Reed and Phlox, prisoner/miner versions of Trip and T'Pol, etc.

We have Professor Moriarty, Detective Data, Dr La Forge and Victorian Pulaski from "Elementary, Dear Data", and having recently seen that episode I know there's still a Victorian Picard and even a Victorian Worf that could be used in Timelines.