Home Engineering Room
Options

Distress Call Celestial Temple Operation Isolate error

I completed all the missions & received all the rare awards on Normal, Elite & 2 stars on Epic but for some reason Ive only got 2 stars on Normal. So I cant use the warp function & wont be able to complete the episode. Any help?

Comments

• Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    No help for it I know of. I can tell you it's been an issue/bug from the start. They had thought they'd fixed it when 2.0 was released, but it's still broken. Last word from Shan on the old forums was that they hadn't forgotten it and were still working on it, but having trouble tracking it down (can't be reproduced consistently).

https://forums.disruptorbeam.com/stt/viewthread/62344/
  • Options
    Well thats a buzz kill
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    I have also been experiencing this issue on two missions in Celestial Temple. Along with Operation Isolate, my Rabid Fans is also broken. With Rabid Fans, I am unable to unlock Elite and Epic versions of this mission. If I play through the mission manually, it says I've collected 7/6 rare rewards.
    M1pu7ar.png?1
    0WnuAcb.png?1
    f5buT7w.png?1

With Operation Isolate, I am actually able to run the Elite and Epic versions of this missions, but I can't warp the normal version, so this one is less of an issue but still a pain when I'm needing 3* alcohol. It also thinks I've somehow collected 1 more rare reward than should exist.
    89dUcXq.png?1
    EMVMSYA.png?1
    e7swEZk.png?1
    0KEE2Vd.png?1

Is there any ETA on when this might be fixed? Having unplayable missions in the game is not good.
  • Options
    So, nothing on this yet?
  • Options
    Anything?
  • Options
    hello
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please do not bump threads.
    When I will have information to share, I will update the thread. Thank you.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    Please do not bump threads.
    When I will have information to share, I will update the thread. Thank you.

You could have said anything at any point previously and I would not have bumped it. The lack of response was unacceptable.
  • Options
    It's not likely to be resolved any time soon, I'm afraid. I've been affected by this bug since shortly after the launch of the game... my Operation Isolate is permanently stuck on all rares collected, but only 2 of 3 stars at the base level.
  • Options
    I've been affected by it that long too, but it's just really started to get to me as I've only recently tried getting the stars on all the missions. It's also mind-boggling how long this is taking to address. It's feels like DB is deliberately ignoring this issue because there aren't enough of us impacted by it or talking about it.
  • Options
    I have this issue with Rabid Fans. I dont think they are ever going to do fix it. It’s been broken since launch.
  • Options
    I have this issue with Rabid Fans. I dont think they are ever going to do fix it. It’s been broken since launch.

I just submitted a ticket on this issue for the first time & they responded that they fixed it!!! The missions that were showing 2/3 stars are now showing all 3 stars!!!

Thank you DB!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was about to say something, I am glad you can confirm it is fixed for you Skizzy :)

This was a tough one to crack but it happened!
  • Options
    Skizzy wrote: »

I just submitted a ticket on this issue for the first time & they responded that they fixed it!!! The missions that were showing 2/3 stars are now showing all 3 stars!!!

Thank you DB!

Wow, I've had a ticket open on this for like 9 months. Guess I'll have to bump the ticket.

Thanks for the update Skizzy!
  • Options
    Shan, thank you (and the bug hunting team) so very much for correcting my 7 out of 6 star issue on The professor's deadline. Over 12 months but you guys pulled through for me.
    Keep up the good work.
  • Options
    Unfortunately mine were already 3* & this fix undid them back to 2/3 on 3 missions. I had to double spend chrons to redo!
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    I was about to say something, I am glad you can confirm it is fixed for you Skizzy :)

This was a tough one to crack but it happened!

Mine were complete. This fix undid completed missions.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    I can confirm that Rabid Fans is now playable for me. THANK YOU for finally fixing this - and for the in game message about my ticket!
  • Options
    How about Professors Deadline is that fixed??