Home The Bridge
Options

Shouldn't there be an achievement for completing ships?

since the number of ships is increasing this thought occured to me.and maybe in due time ship collections in the vault.counted 40 ships in the game.

Comments

• Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome idea!
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I concur! I love building the ships.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This would be a great idea - and haven't a bunch of us suggested a new event type, something like an expedition but using ships so they fatigue and you have to use your entire roster of them?
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    creating another event might be a bit difficult for the developers but simply adding an achievement for ships would be easy as it has been done recently with voyages, might encourage players to buy ship schematics and maybe make them not feel agitated when opening a pack and getting schematics instead of characters.isnt it the equivalent of immortalizing crew?dont know if it has been previously discussed or mentioned someplace but this seems within the game logic so far
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    borg2004 wrote: »
    creating another event might a bit difficult for the developers but simply adding an achievement for ships would be easy as it has been done recently with voyages, might encourage players to buy ship schematics and maybe make them not feel agitated when opening a pack and getting schematics instead of characters.isnt it the equivalent of immortalizing crew?dont know if it has been previously discussed or mentioned someplace but this seems within the game logic so far

I don't remember it ever being suggest, I do recommend putting something in Make It So on this topic as it is (in my opinion) a good one.
  • Options
    MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    I like the suggestion of getting achievements for completing ships. Gives even more of an incentive to grow your fleet of ships.
  • Options
    that was my thinking and given the fact that ships are about to be more prominent with a ship event and all,it would make perfect sense.i hope it becomes a reality.really a no brainer for me
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ship collection!

But at this point I'd settle for voyages sorting them by star level.