Home Make It So!

Admiral right

KTzKTz ✭✭✭
Please create an option for the admiral to see exactly what and where each player has donated daily, and / or to limit the chaotic donation of resources to certain skills.
Live long and prosper!

Comments

• AND the ability to demote inactive squadron leaders without kicking them and the ability to name their replacement!
  • I totally agree to these two suggestions!
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not our fleet's admiral, but I'd be very happy for him to have these options.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Yeah, that's big, currently I of course look at anyone scoring less than 30ish daily target points and know that they are not donating for sure. However that is not very efficient.
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, that's big, currently I of course look at anyone scoring less than 30ish daily target points and know that they are not donating for sure. However that is not very efficient.

As an officer in my fleet, I do a similar thing on the days when donations seem low, and try to contact them directly if I know they're active.
  • PadillaPadilla ✭✭
    Yeah, as Admiral of a fleet of 49 some statistical tools to monitor productivity would be welcomed.