Home Past Anomalies

Game says I both HAVE and HAVEN'T got any chronitons

l7wmlnwkq2ng.png
Got this interesting thing right now. Both in the main screen and in the building screen, it says I have 99 chronitons. Enough to build. However, when building, it says I'm out of chronitons.
To be honest: after my last actions for immortalizing crew an few minutes ago, I suspect my chronitons are really approaching 0, so the warning is right, I think.
Anyone else seeing this?

Comments

• Got this interesting thing right now. Both in the main screen and in the building screen, it says I have 99 chronitons. Enough to build. However, when building, it says I'm out of chronitons.
    To be honest: after my last actions for immortalizing crew an few minutes ago, I suspect my chronitons are really approaching 0, so the warning is right, I think.
    Anyone else seeing this?
    UPDATE: game seems to have seen that I really didn't have more than 1 chroniton. But there's definitely some game lag.....
    Is there any way to remove my post?

• Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a common glitch, your chrons are zero or lower than as what is needed to run the mission. Happens sometimes that its not synched correctly.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    It can happen, yes as Zombie Squirrel explained. I will move this to another category :)