Home Engineering Room
Options

Premium Pack Fix

Don't know how many others got this, but I'm trying to figure out the compensation rates. I just got 9 premium 10-pulls. I know I pulled at least 20, and at least 10 single premium pulls in that time.

Can anyone tell me the math here?

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2018
    What was the compensation for exactly?

edit: NM, I assume it was related to https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5075/sentient-beings-pack-not-dropping-portal-63
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, I gotta start just pullin' new packs assume they're gonna be messed
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, I was POSITIVE those packs I pulled yesterday didn't include any new crew. I felt bad about my draws, but I got a couple of 5* beholds (Mobile Doctor and Intendant Kira) so I didn't complain.
  • Options
    Oh I think I figured it out. I opened 9 on my STEAM client, it must be them. They were the ones that were wrong, I think. Anyone concur?
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    there's a difference between "Premium Packs" and the special "6-Pack" offers such as today's offer that has the Portal 63 Guardian.

let's not confuse the two, it only causes headaches between the different scopes of people affected
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    Black PebbleBlack Pebble ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Problem:
    • 10-pack pulls on 4.0.2 were pulling from the wrong loot table.
    • Single pulls on 4.0.2, as well as 10-pack and single pulls on 4.0, were working properly.

Solution
    • If you redeemed a 10-pack premium portal pull on a 4.0.2 client (Facebook/Steam since 4/19, Android if you upgraded since 4/23), you would have been refunded the exact number of 10-packs you redeemed.
    • If you redeemed a single premium portal pull on any platform, there would be no compensation, as this was working properly.
    • If you redeemed a 10-pack premium portal pull on 4.0 (iOS, or non-upgraded Android clients), there would be no compensation, as this was working properly.

If this does not match your reality, please contact Player Support.
    Hosun Lee
    Civilian, Brand and Marketing
    Ex-Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    RogaDanarRogaDanar ✭✭✭
    Thank you for your quick response!
  • Options
    Problem:

Thank you Black Pebble, that's awesome! I wish I had redeemed all my packs on the Steam client, oh well!!

In any case, I had to laugh at this "match your reality" bit, because I'm a fan of science and logic, and I live in the United States. You can figure the rest out!
  • Options
    Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    Well jeez, now I REALLY wish that I had gotten a good Premium Portal offer yesterday! Thanks for the one 10 pull that I did end up getting, at least. Got some honor.
  • Options
    I pulled 12 portals, received 5 in compensation. I double checked my version info and then submitted a ticket. Hopefully they respond with the other 7 by the end of the day :)
    "Ma'am is acceptable in a crunch, but I prefer Captain." - Janeway to Kim, "Caretaker"

"The road from legitimate suspicion to rampant paranoia is very much shorter than we think." - Picard to Worf, "Drumhead"
  • Options
    PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    Problem:
    • 10-pack pulls on 4.0.2 were pulling from the wrong loot table.
    • Single pulls on 4.0.2, as well as 10-pack and single pulls on 4.0, were working properly.

Solution
    • If you redeemed a 10-pack premium portal pull on a 4.0.2 client (Facebook/Steam since 4/19, Android if you upgraded since 4/23), you would have been refunded the exact number of 10-packs you redeemed.
    • If you redeemed a single premium portal pull on any platform, there would be no compensation, as this was working properly.
    • If you redeemed a 10-pack premium portal pull on 4.0 (iOS, or non-upgraded Android clients), there would be no compensation, as this was working properly.

Okay, that explains it. I bought and redeemed the 10x10 offer on Monday on 4.0 before updating the game on my phone (android). I somehow got the 10x10 offer again overnight after I updated the game and bought it again (wasn't going to pass that up). So that's why I got 10 in compensation. Thanks.