Home The Bridge
Options

New Achievements?

Teliko82Teliko82 ✭✭
edited April 2018 in The Bridge
Has anyone heard of new achievements or plans to introduce new ones? If I'm right in the first announcement something like "more will come" was mentioned.

For sure it is a small part of the game but also easy to implement. And I'm really missing some achievements...
  • Number of Factions with maxed reputation
  • Number of Faction missions done (minor importance)
  • Achieved Rank in the Arena (why wasn't that included right from the first place?)
  • Arena battles done?
  • Number of Episode with maxed stars

For me it isn't understandable why some major parts of the game are not represented.

Cheers

Adm. Teliko
[GER] Star Fleet
(german speaking fleet recruiting with starbase lvl. 75)

Comments

• Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think clearing up the whole galaxy map was my purrsonal biggest milestone ever, apart from immurrtalizing more than 400 crew members (yesterday). Yet, there's no achievement past 350 immurrtalizations nor is there any for finishing all missions in the campaign.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    I agree that an update to achievements would be nice.

On a personal level, if it helps establish a framework:

- Finished 1st place in an event. Very significant goal for me, should be worth more than the 1200/1300 dil on offer.

- Immortalised crew total. At 311 I’m approaching the upper limit that was designed when we had 100-150 fewer crew.

- Galaxy clearance. The episodes are essentially the core challenge of the game, by some number of players. Many await new episodes and have done merely days after episode 8 was released. If we can’t achieve a medal for quick clearance, maybe an achievement would be nice?

- Gauntlet rounds. Im hitting 11,000 rounds soon and the only achievement reward left to collect is a Locutus. I feel after 1-2yr of Gauntlet (which isn’t a great experience overall) that ULTIMATE grand finale reward isn’t fantastic. How about 200K honour - ie a free 5/5* provided you have 1 to build on.
  • Options
    I think clearing up the whole galaxy map was my purrsonal biggest milestone ever, apart from immurrtalizing more than 400 crew members (yesterday). Yet, there's no achievement past 350 immurrtalizations nor is there any for finishing all missions in the campaign.

I think you are part of the 0.01% population that can achieve this. :)
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clearing the galaxy map? Nah, lots have done that. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Clearing the galaxy map? Nah, lots have done that. :)

No. 400 immortalized crews
    I have very low 300 right now.
    Many prob 200-300.
    Most prob less than 200
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭

I think your estimations are hyperbole.

Without buying chrons, I'm pushing 15/month and thats with galaxy participation. On a month I didn't play galaxies I've done 25 in a month. AdWarps, Replications, Voyages giving Chrons and building materials, and some strategic moves on builds I'm betting more and more folks who've been around since 2016 and aren't auto-flushers will be making the 350. Since they keep making new 2's and 3's that further helps folks get that number higher.

• Options
    Pallidyne wrote: »

I think your estimations are hyperbole.

Without buying chrons, I'm pushing 15/month and thats with galaxy participation. On a month I didn't play galaxies I've done 25 in a month. AdWarps, Replications, Voyages giving Chrons and building materials, and some strategic moves on builds I'm betting more and more folks who've been around since 2016 and aren't auto-flushers will be making the 350. Since they keep making new 2's and 3's that further helps folks get that number higher.

[/quote]

it is possible...
    I am not talking our ability to FE crews, it is more about no FF crews that we can immortalize.

Here is my number. If I count all the super rares left in my roster that i can immortalize in my roster (I don't do duplicates), and use all honor points for legendary citation. I can have 332 immortalized total.

I prob have about 5 rare crews left to immortalize but never bother with them.

Beyond that I have about 10 super rares that missing 2-3 stars.
    Let say I do all of them, then I can have 347 immortalized.

So to reach 400, I have to immortalize legendary crews.

And that's the difference between the top 0.01% and the rest :)
  • Options
    Btw, this is from Wiki:

As of Apr 25, 2018, there are 538 characters listed in the Cryostasis Vault.
    180 of which are Legendary / LegendaryLegendaryLegendaryLegendaryLegendary
    213 of which are Super Rare / Super RareSuper RareSuper RareSuper Rare
    72 of which are Rare / RareRareRare
    44 of which are Uncommon / UncommonUncommon
    27 of which are Common / Common

if you immortalize all common/uncommon/rare/super rare, it is only 356 total.
    so to be in the 400 club, it is amazing and I don't think that's hyperbole estimation that it is a 0.01% population (fine, 0.1% if it makes you feel better)
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are going to be more superrares, though, one a week at least, plus the occasional new 2*/3* - 400 immortals might be out of reach now for most, but this time next year it'll likely be well within the superrare-or-lower-only range.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    The final achievement is 350, incidentally which is then still within not immortalizing a legendary

In addition with all the megas, that's how many Legendaries that many folks have immortalized (either DYC or honor)?

Borg Queen
    Kortar
    TKuvma
    Mirror Picard
    Prisoner Cornwell
    Surak

And then being around for long enough to get 1/5's in events and eventually immortalize several since the introduction of honor as well.

Maybe you think all the oldies have bailed or have ditched all their 1/5s for space, I think you'll find many who've been progressing towards having more than handful

And with SR's coming out with the rate that they are, there will be more and more folks going over the 350 line and saying "WTF" when the achievements are done for them.
  • Options
    I agree that the bar has to be adjusted as they keep adding new characters.

i have never airlocked a legendary in almost 2 year of playing, has 100 plus of them and most will never see the status immortalized.

I am just saying at this time.... in 400club put you in different league.
    Give yourself a pat in the back :)
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Duplicates count for daily. You do not have to immortalize any legendary to achieve 400.

But if you are talking about cryochamber count, duplicates do not count only unique crew do. To achieve 400 there you do have to have legendaries immortalized.
  • Options
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    Duplicates count for daily. You do not have to immortalize any legendary to achieve 400.

But if you are talking about cryochamber count, duplicates do not count only unique crew do. To achieve 400 there you do have to have legendaries immortalized.

That’s what I said...
  • Options
    Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    The final achievement is 350, incidentally which is then still within not immortalizing a legendary

In addition with all the megas, that's how many Legendaries that many folks have immortalized (either DYC or honor)?

Borg Queen
    Kortar
    TKuvma
    Mirror Picard
    Prisoner Cornwell
    Surak

And then being around for long enough to get 1/5's in events and eventually immortalize several since the introduction of honor as well.

Maybe you think all the oldies have bailed or have ditched all their 1/5s for space, I think you'll find many who've been progressing towards having more than handful

And with SR's coming out with the rate that they are, there will be more and more folks going over the 350 line and saying "WTF" when the achievements are done for them.

Closing in on 300 myself but there is a huge gap after this. I can see this from the sharp decline in pace of immortalizing since 250. While 350 is theoretically possible without FF an legendary, it is highly unlikely unless you spent a large amount. I don’t know how many of the super rares are pack only but at least six are one drop wonders from Voyages meaning a whole bunch of them are hard to get FF. Given I almost always finish top 1000 and don’t airlock “xyz” on sight (fill in your favorite variable), I think I’m close to the top of the list for long time monthly card players.

Even adding six legendary immortalized from Mega events (I have this but to be fair, it slowed down the pace of other legendaries stars because you only make about 50K honour a month so using it on the mega means you only get one star every two months or so for other characters). I have yet to immortalize a non-mega 5/5 although three are close at 4/5 (two from continued lucky drops and one... DaVinci from plowing in all the extra non-mega honour I mentioned above).

So you are right in that eventually we will get there but this mega month has only added five (4 SR and Surak) due to the repeats. In a good month, maybe 10 so probably by the end of the year...
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭

Borg Queen
    Kortar
    TKuvma
    Mirror Picard
    Prisoner Cornwell
    Surak

Closing in on 300 myself but there is a huge gap after this. I can see this from the sharp decline in pace of immortalizing since 250. While 350 is theoretically possible without FF an legendary, it is highly unlikely unless you spent a large amount. I don’t know how many of the super rares are pack only but at least six are one drop wonders from Voyages meaning a whole bunch of them are hard to get FF. Given I almost always finish top 1000 and don’t airlock “xyz” on sight (fill in your favorite variable), I think I’m close to the top of the list for long time monthly card players.

Even adding six legendary immortalized from Mega events (I have this but to be fair, it slowed down the pace of other legendaries stars because you only make about 50K honour a month so using it on the mega means you only get one star every two months or so for other characters). I have yet to immortalize a non-mega 5/5 although three are close at 4/5 (two from continued lucky drops and one... DaVinci from plowing in all the extra non-mega honour I mentioned above).

So you are right in that eventually we will get there but this mega month has only added five (4 SR and Surak) due to the repeats. In a good month, maybe 10 so probably by the end of the year...

I believe there are very few pack only SRs left (and not in standard portal SRs) 4 possibly 5.

With an average of 6/month that would cover the pack only + voyage exclusive before summer.

Just because your nose isn't deep into it, doesn't make it something that should not be addressed.
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you immortalize 300 on a budget, or even VIP 0?
    Oh sure. Today as a matter of fact, It's happened.

As the months continue and the rate of new cards introduced stays steady, most daily players and those that consistently stay in the top 2500 of events will be able to put away 1-2 immortals a week and will slowly cross that magical number of 3, 4 or even 500. Not that it matters, as the achievement stops at 350.

At the end of the day, it's not a race or competition. You can have every card in the game immortal, and have your vault show 538/538. I know of 1 or 2 people that have that right now. Come Tuesday, that ratio will no longer be at 100%, and you have to spend to acquire and level. The cycle never ends, regardless of you having spent $0. $10, $1,000 or $50,000 on this game.
  • Options
    Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭

Borg Queen
    Kortar
    TKuvma
    Mirror Picard
    Prisoner Cornwell
    Surak

I believe there are very few pack only SRs left (and not in standard portal SRs) 4 possibly 5.

With an average of 6/month that would cover the pack only + voyage exclusive before summer.

Just because your nose isn't deep into it, doesn't make it something that should not be addressed.

Wow, thanks for making it personal when I did nothing of the sort...
  • Options
    edited April 2018

I don't think so, I have 2 profiles and I am nearing the 300th inmotalized crew mark. And there are lots of other players in similar situations! In Argentina Unida, the fleet I am in, there are at least 4/6 players with more than 200 inmortalized crew.

I agree that there should be more achievements.