Home Ready Room
Options

First Officer Riker and Missions

Anyone had issues immortalizing First Officer Riker? I've only got 1* on him and it was through using citations. It looks like I'm only gonna immortalize him via citations. Is he worth having immortalized?

Also, has anyone completed all of the missions yet? How much percentage of the missions have everyone completed thus far?

The missions are hard to complete if you don't have certain crew members immortalized.

Comments

• Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    First officer Riker is a Decent CMD DIP SEC for voyages but I would urge you to check that you don't have a better option as there are a fair few above him. His shuttle stats aren't spectacular FF though he would be probably quite strong for a combined CMD/SEC slot.
    Who else other than him do you have to work on?

RE: Missions I've still got plenty to do, I've been so pre-occupied with levelling and sending out back2back voyages I forget to do the missions. There are probably many I could complete but just haven't done so yet. In particular I am also waiting to FF Stamets so I can complete a particular node on a particular mission.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    DittoDitto ✭✭✭
    Anyone had issues immortalizing First Officer Riker? I've only got 1* on him and it was through using citations. It looks like I'm only gonna immortalize him via citations. Is he worth having immortalized?

Also, has anyone completed all of the missions yet? How much percentage of the missions have everyone completed thus far?

The missions are hard to complete if you don't have certain crew members immortalized.

I've completed all missions 3*'d them .. it's not too hard, but certain nodes are tricky.

Don't panic or rush/force it .. just keep building up and pay attention to what you need and watch for those during Beholds ... and focus on those when you rank up ...

Slowly but surely, you'll complete them ... :)
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have many missions finished, but some nodes elude me.

I really wanted to add citations to some of my 4 star crew early on, but hesitated so I could have honor for Kahless the Unaffordable. That was a good thing. The four star crew drop more from free community pulls and even from voyages once you get far enough to manage longer voyages. Save your honor.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    First officer Riker is a Decent CMD DIP SEC for voyages but I would urge you to check that you don't have a better option as there are a fair few above him. His shuttle stats aren't spectacular FF though he would be probably quite strong for a combined CMD/SEC slot.

RE: Missions I've still got plenty to do, I've been so pre-occupied with levelling and sending out back2back voyages I forget to do the missions. There are probably many I could complete but just haven't done so yet. In particular I am also waiting to FF Stamets so I can complete a particular node on a particular mission.

I've got plenty of Legendary crew to FF at the moment, for e.g. Admiral Cartwright, Commander Troi and Changeling Troi and a few more.

For the missions, I'm stuck with some Distress Call in the Celestial Temple and Mission 4, the Ferengi ones. I think I need Dominion/Communicator for one of those and a Security in another.
  • Options
    Ditto wrote: »

I've completed all missions 3*'d them .. it's not too hard, but certain nodes are tricky.

Don't panic or rush/force it .. just keep building up and pay attention to what you need and watch for those during Beholds ... and focus on those when you rank up ...

Slowly but surely, you'll complete them ... :)

For the missions, I'm stuck with some Distress Call in the Celestial Temple and Mission 4, the Ferengi ones. I think I need Dominion/Communicator for one of those and a Security in another.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why I kept Sarek 1/4 and Tourist Quark, but you should have Surak who will be able to do the communicator nodes, there is also Shras who you may have FF, I also have Guinan and working on her currently.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    This is why I kept Sarek 1/4 and Tourist Quark, but you should have Surak who will be able to do the communicator nodes, there is also Shras who you may have FF, I also have Guinan and working on her currently.

I am having trouble obtaining Guinan. Some crew are hard to collect while others I keep getting duplicates every time I use the portal. Very frustrating.
  • Options

I've got plenty of Legendary crew to FF at the moment, for e.g. Admiral Cartwright, Commander Troi and Changeling Troi and a few more.

Unless I’m totally forgetting something, there’s no such crew as Changeling Troi, so who did you actually mean? Durango Troi? Ambassador Troi? Changeling Founder?
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is cool to have all the missions completed. Gives you more options when picking up items, but I must say finishing that last one is very anti-climactic
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭

I am having trouble obtaining Guinan. Some crew are hard to collect while others I keep getting duplicates every time I use the portal. Very frustrating.

It's worth noting that neither variation of Guinan is available in the portal.

5* Bartender Guinan was a gauntlet exclusive. 4* Fierce Guinan is a voyage exclusive and is obtainable only twice- once from the correct dilemma, and again from the dilemmas completed achievement.
  • Options
    Unless I’m totally forgetting something, there’s no such crew as Changeling Troi, so who did you actually mean? Durango Troi? Ambassador Troi? Changeling Founder?

I meant Changeling Founder.

• Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    XO Riker is in the regular portals, so I'd try begolds. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Is it behold or begolds?

Does everyone make a typo?
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it behold or begolds?

Does everyone make a typo?

The Guardian of Forever says "Behold!" when a behold is presented. Begold is a term some people use for a 5* (gold) behold. That's all.