Home Ready Room
Options

Notification on Crew persists, no crew can be tended to though

Just wondering if anyone knows what is causing this to happen or how to fix it. It doesn't really affect the game so much, but it's a little bothersome.

I have the yellow notification circle with a 1 in it over my crew, normally indicating I have one crew member who can be equipped, fused, etc. However when I go in to my crew list, no one needs to be fused or equipped. I can't seem to figure out what the action is that the game wants me to take. Anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    If you've recently airlocked crew who had buildable items, the little notification will continue to display on the crew quarters icon until the time limit runs out for them and they are "finally" dismissed. The game still considers them part of your roster during that time frame when they are still able to be reinstated.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Data1001 wrote: »
    If you've recently airlocked crew who had buildable items, the little notification will continue to display on the crew quarters icon until the time limit runs out for them and they are "finally" dismissed. The game still considers them part of your roster during that time frame when they are still able to be reinstated.

Ooooh! That would be it. Thanks so much, was driving me crazy trying to figure it out. Didn't even think of that.
  • Options
    Also if you have a crew fully leveled to say 20 and have all its equipment equipped it does same thing. This is a good tactic to try to get better rewards from dabo and gauntlet.
  • Options
    refreshing will usually fix this for me
    Jack Mitchell