Home Engineering Room
Options

Assign the same character to multiple slots glitch.

Having completed all missions on the galaxy map, I usually opt to use the warp feature. However, today I inadvertently selected the travel button. Rather than backtracking, I decided to forgo the warp option and proceed via the route I had clicked on. Upon clicking the travel button and opening the next screen, I noticed my ship had a skill set that a crew member wasn't assigned to. so I clicked on an immortalized Mirror Jean-Luc Picard failing to notice that he was already assigned to a slot. I only have the one Mirror Jean-Luc Picard on my roster but it let me assign the same character to two skill slots. I also only have one Lt. Commander Jadzia Dax, but it let me assign her to two slots as well. I closed STT and relaunched it. I was able to repeat the glitch, however not consistently. Sometimes it lets me select the same character twice, other times not. Please note: the game does let me enter space battles with a single character assigned to multiple slots.

tumblr_p7ro6aDNKs1r6bxzio1_1280.jpg

Playing Star Trek Timelines ver. 4.0.2 downloaded via the Google Play store.

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I've seen that in the past myself. I changed it before saving the battle stations configuration, though, so I'm unable to say whether it was persistent after a restart.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"