Home The Bridge
Options

It is finally time for Armus!

Teliko82Teliko82 ✭✭
edited April 2018 in The Bridge
(Exactly) 30 years ago the episode "Skin of Evil" aired in which Armus killed Tasha Yar ...

http://http://www.startrek.com/article/skin-of-evil-turns-30

while watching TNG as one of my first shows at all, it was a memorable moment for me to see one of the "main" characters die. Okay, now a days it is necessary to kill a character at least every episode to be succesful but during that time it was something special.

So when do we finally get him?

Cheers

Adm. Teliko
[GER] Star Fleet
(german speaking fleet recruiting with starbase lvl. 75)

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What skills would the oil slick have?
  • Options
    Id guess Sec and Cmd.
  • Options
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    What skills would the oil slick have?

I would also go for very high CMD because of the way he influences other people and commands them and with high SEC the way he kills. But definitely no DIP :-D

Talking traits ... brutal, cursed, desperate, duellist, interrogator (?), primal, telepath(? not sure if i remember correctly)
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armus would be a great addition and also a potential candydate for a non-humanoid collection later on (with Mummy Horta, Jack The Ripper, etc).
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    KTzKTz ✭✭✭
    +1, I asked for him many times
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet DB would be cool with, art wise they just need to do a black splash, or use Mother Horta art and just re color it all black. :D

No, seriously, i don t need that crap crew.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should have the "Villain" trait for sure. Killed her for no reason at all.
  • Options
    My voyages could always use another silly creature that makes no sense helming a starship to muddy up the Madlib logs even more. Make it so.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    1330 SEC (66-136)
    1202 CMD (112-202)
    686 DIP (138-263)

... lol :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    He knew how to disable shuttles and other equipment too... 1000 ENG (1000-1500)
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be perfectly happy if we never got Armus.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not on my list of favorites, but if it makes folks happy, sure, why not. We've had odd adds before.
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    I dunno, the way skills and traits line up here sometime he could end up med first with caregiver and empath, diplomacy secondary with brutal, and engineering tertiary with crafty.
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    This came up in fleet chat a while back. My suggestion was the build has a 5* Yar's corpse.
    Does it require actual copies of Yar crew cards to build? 'Cause that would be cool.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dralix wrote: »
    I'd be perfectly happy if we never got Armus.

I'm actually in the same boat ^^;
    I think of Armus as on the same level as Nagilum, a terrible idea that can only be chalked up to early-season-itis.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think of Armus as on the same level as Nagilum, a terrible idea that can only be chalked up to early-season-itis.

I had to look up Portal 63. When I saw where he was from, I immediately knew why I didn't remember. First appearance of Ferengi, ugh.

We owe Armin Shimerman a debt of gratitude for saving the species.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dralix wrote: »

I had to look up Portal 63. When I saw where he was from, I immediately knew why I didn't remember. First appearance of Ferengi, ugh.

We owe Armin Shimerman a debt of gratitude for saving the species.

Who was also in the Last Outpost. He's the Alpha and Omega Ferrengi actor.