Home Engineering Room
Options

No offers when logged in

I logged in steam and android and there is no special offer popping up?

Comments

• Options
    Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe we aren't getting a pop up offer today; they have that $10 Sela offer in the time portal, so they could be trying something different.
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if it has anything to do with the courts in Belgium? They just declared loot boxes in games illegal as a form of gambling with huge fines. No random chance allowed, just direct purchase where you get exactly what you want to purchase.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if it has anything to do with the courts in Belgium? They just declared loot boxes in games illegal as a form of gambling with huge fines. No random chance allowed, just direct purchase where you get exactly what you want to purchase.

But the Falcon pack is random and that went up today. You don’t know what you’re gonna get

• Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Explains the display of odds and everybody on earth sending out new TOS agreements and admitting "yep, we scrape ALL we can, identify you, and sell it to ANYbody that will give us even a nickel." Obviously the court ruling coincides with the GDPR requirements that went into force.
  • Options
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

But the Falcon pack is random and that went up today. You don’t know what you’re gonna get

Is it available on steam?
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭

The $10 2/4 Sela offer in the portal? Why wouldn't it be on Steam?
  • Options

It could be that most of the players in Belgium are playing via Steam vs. an app so they might pull offers from it. Just a guess. DB doesn't have deep pockets so if they got a heavy fine they would likely not have the resources for an international legal battle.
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭

It could be that most of the players in Belgium are playing via Steam vs. an app so they might pull offers from it. Just a guess. DB doesn't have deep pockets so if they got a heavy fine they would likely not have the resources for an international legal battle.

It's on Steam for me. I just logged on to check.