Home Ready Room
Options

BeGold opinions...

bsxiwznlmk21.png

Which one would you pick, and why? Leaning towards Spock... or am I missing something?

Comments

• Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recently picked Spock, and was disappointed when he didn't even crack my top 10 base sci. In this case I'd go Meme Picard.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spock. I don't have them, but I would go with spock.
  • Options
    WTF Picard is more rare. Laborer Spock is good but as Ghost says, there are better options.
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spock has Jury Rigger and is almost a must-get for the "Spit & Bailing Wire" collection of which you can only get 30 or so max and need 25 to get the best reward. That's why I'd purrsonally go with him. However, Picard has great DIP and CMD cumbo and Sisko is a good voyager when FF.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a 1/5* 1701 Sisko that rarely gets use...there is hope that one day I’ll FF him and if I got this behold right now I would certainly give it some consideration, though Spock has a nice collection of traits.
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be curious to know who the OP picked. Personally, I'd have taken Spock (and not just 'cause that would make him 5/5 for me). For me, this behold would be a question about your preferred series - TOS, TNG, or DS9. Depending on your crew depth, none of them will change your fortunes dramatically at 1/5, so it comes down to the other things you value. The character, the actor, the series, the artwork, the 2-skill vs 3-skill issue, their value for shuttles/gauntlet/voyages/collections, etc.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd go Spock bloated skill sets on the other two coupled with decent traits for Spock makes this a fairly easy decision in my opinion.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    [S14] Elynduil[S14] Elynduil ✭✭✭✭
    I did go for Spock in the end. His traits are more rare, the skills combo is also less frequent... I think he'll see some use, since I don't have that many legends yet, and am definitely deficient in the Science and Engineering departments...
  • Options
    I have just got The Traveler, Frank Hollander and Commander Troi - which is best to go for ? Not got any of them at present.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Traveler is a good voyager, Frankie is a Data (Android AND Hologram with high SEC and CMD bases) and Commander Troi is required for a few nodes with Empath lock in normal episodes.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")