Home Engineering Room
Options

Marla McGivers is blurry.

Check her out relative to everyone else. e1f8l0vtfxk3.jpg

Comments

• Options
    NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed this recently as well. Her icon definitely reflects it too.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • Options
    NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    znkzkd5iufsc.png
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • Options
    Zann Calcore (ISA)Zann Calcore (ISA) ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    She’s not the only that is sometimes affected that way. Many of the Borg crew, including the Queen, Janeway, Torres, and Seven, are often this way as well. I have mentioned this to DB literally dozens of times and don’t think I’ve ever gotten a response about it.

It seems to happen off and on, sometimes clearing up, then going back to being fuzzy. Oh yeah, Orion Vina is also sometimes affected as well.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Assimilated Janeway also recently turned blurry, as well as the Queenie and others, yes.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Assimilated Janeway also recently turned blurry, as well as the Queenie and others, yes.

Yes, I’ve seen this happen, on and off, to me for about a year now. I’ve notified DB multiple times in various way and places, though I don’t think I’ve ever actually submitted a ticket about, at least I don’t think so. Anyhow, they just seem to ignore me and the problem.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, Marla McGivers IS blurry....

f7zx4up0mdlp.png

Ah yes, the infamous soft focus that TOS Trek became known for...

https://www.metv.com/stories/ever-wonder-why-the-women-on-star-trek-appear-out-of-focus

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're right about Assimilated Janeway, I was messing around in science freezing Vulcans today and I noticed how blurry Borg Janeway was.
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Growing up, I thought all attractive women were supposed to be blurry. Not just TOS Trek. Think about the B&W movie era - Casablanca comes to mind at this moment. I'm not sure I really know what Ingrid Bergman looks like. :D
  • Options
    [S14] Elynduil[S14] Elynduil ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    My mum was a school teacher. Every year, when it came around to the official portrait picture time for each pupil and teacher, she asked the photographer for the "soft lens". ;)

Yes, this was in the 90's.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meow, just wanted to say that the McBlurries have become McCleans again. Thank youuu!
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of a sudden, Assimilated Janeway and the others who were blurry a week ago, are now blurry again on Steam. :(
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Marla and Assimilated Janeway are blurry this time for me. Drone Seven isn't despite IIRC being blurry previous time (or at least isn't blurry in Cryo... while Marla is).
  • Options
    Marla and most of the Borg female crew have once again become blurry on my end in iOS as well. They were clear and now, either since the latest update or around Wednesday, they became blurry again.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's no pattern to this. Must be something behind the scenes. Two versions of the graphic files maybe?
  • Options
    This is happening on Steam as well. Almost all Borg are affected. Borg Queen, One, Torres. Noticed Lal as well.
    There's an old saying: "Fortune favors the bold." Well - I guess we're about to find out.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    May 15th, still blurry. :(